THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO
-
mistakemaker
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am
bad breath is stressing me as usual... Along with some BO
Are there any web designer, programmers, or IT professionals here. I need a mentor to a job I can do alone away from others. As I must be the worst smelling person that persons I meet have met.
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
-
mistakemaker
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am
-
mistakemaker
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:04 am
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.