THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 6 matches

by Hawaii
Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just made my apointment for Anthony Dailley (BEWARE SCAM)
Replies: 21
Views: 10180

I strongly advise you to stop these rants...
by Hawaii
Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just made my apointment for Anthony Dailley (BEWARE SCAM)
Replies: 21
Views: 10180

I really don't apprecieate your lack of maturity while talking about such a serious matter, JIMI. I also dont appreciate you calling me a moron on my own thread. just how old are you? Do you even know anything about Anthony Dailley? More acurately, have you heard of Anthiny Dailley before I said ...
by Hawaii
Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just made my apointment for Anthony Dailley (BEWARE SCAM)
Replies: 21
Views: 10180

"well you said you have a powerful position and standing at your job... why would you worry about the $570 that may resolve such a problem for you?"

The fall i'm speaking of is how much farther your spirits drop because you got your hopes up so high. and it costing 570$ to boot is like adding ...
by Hawaii
Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just made my apointment for Anthony Dailley (BEWARE SCAM)
Replies: 21
Views: 10180

just made my apointment for Anthony Dailley (BEWARE SCAM)

The date is feb 13th. and 14th. I come in on the 13th, he evaluates me and puts me on what he calls an "accelerated treatment program" and gives me products to use during that dayo. i come in the next morning and if his diagnosis was correct, it should be gone by the time i'm walking in the building ...
by Hawaii
Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The worst Story of BB comes from Hawaii...
Replies: 5
Views: 2311

Actually I haven't had my tonsils checked. To be honest with you my memory is so f...ed up from all the drugs i've taken back when i was 13-20 that I cant even really remember if i have got them checked , but i'm almost sure i havent.

has anybody tried the Germ-X on your toothbrush besides ...
by Hawaii
Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The worst Story of BB comes from Hawaii...
Replies: 5
Views: 2311

The worst Story of BB comes from Hawaii...

Hello, I am a 22 year-old male resident of Hawaii, With just about the worst story of chronic halitosis to tell;



Since I was 13, I've been told by people that I have bad breath, and back then, when doubled with poor oral hygene. only worsened the problem.



When I came of age and moved to ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗