THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 8 matches
- Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ora brush and grapefruit seed extract
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2053
The nutribiotic mouthwash helped alot in the beginning with my halitosis but started to reduce its effectiveness. But it also started to stain my teeth and my tongue. My tongue was brown for a few days I think it's the zinc. I have always had issues with zinc and staining. I wrote a post about this ...
- Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ,.,,.,
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1868
I tried therabreath's probiotic and that didn't work. And Gum's probiotic and that didn't work either. I think my breath is not that stinky with Garden of Life. I definitely still have that bad taste in my mouth (I have PND) but I think it could be more horrible without the probiotic. One thing I ...
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ,.,,.,
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1868
Yes I have used their probiotic. I used an herbal mouthwash with the probiotics as well but I am taking a break using the herbal mouthwash because it was irritating my tongue. It seems to be helping with my breath. The bad taste in my mouth doesn't seem to taste as bad as it did before using the ...
- Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Safe products to manage halitosis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1502
Safe products to manage halitosis
Are there safe products that may not cure but manage halitosis?
I can't use harsh and/or useful stuff like Smart Mouth, Breath Rx Chlorhexadine, Therabreath, etc. Triclosan can cause antibiotic resistant and zinc has stained my teeth and darkened gums.
The only thing I like so far is Burt's bees ...
I can't use harsh and/or useful stuff like Smart Mouth, Breath Rx Chlorhexadine, Therabreath, etc. Triclosan can cause antibiotic resistant and zinc has stained my teeth and darkened gums.
The only thing I like so far is Burt's bees ...
- Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i have posted an article on h pylori couple years back wow
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1224
- Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Corsodyl + SmartMouth
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3290
halitosis
The problem with zinc is it can causing teeth staining. Has this happened to you guys?
I also notice when you stop using mouthwash the bad breath bacteria proliferates (really white tongue) with a vengance.
I also notice when you stop using mouthwash the bad breath bacteria proliferates (really white tongue) with a vengance.
- Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nutribiotic possible cure?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2823
So I've tried the nutribiotic mouthwash. I'm not sure how much it reduced my halitosis but it made the mouth taste not as nasty. However I had to stop because it badly stained my teeth and tongue. I'm also not sure if it because less effective
I'm so sad because I'm back to have no hope for a bad ...
I'm so sad because I'm back to have no hope for a bad ...
- Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nutribiotic possible cure?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2823
Nutribiotic possible cure?
I am one of the frustrated people in this forum whose halitosis has totally affected how I interact with other human beings.
I have tried everything---tongue scraper---I caused some damage--have bumps on my tongue cause I would scrape hard, Therabreath--mouthwash, probiotic, prescription ...
I have tried everything---tongue scraper---I caused some damage--have bumps on my tongue cause I would scrape hard, Therabreath--mouthwash, probiotic, prescription ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.