Grunge,
I think reflux could cause BB by :
- Reflux damages the back of your tongue and your tongue harbors smelly bacteria ( when the bacteria harbor teeth , tongue... ppl may smell/taste what they eat all day long).
- Weak lower esophageal sphincter exposes your stomach to outside world
- or ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 25 matches
- Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:38 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I was cured, but i have it again
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4703
- Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash
- Replies: 33
- Views: 49047
- Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Diane 35 (The pill) helped me
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5670
no
How it went StillHoping ? Either it kills or cures are both useful to me as a bber.StillHoping wrote:I have started Diane 35 as of tonight, will report back regularly on how it goes
- Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: elevate head at night
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2107
Post nasal drip
I also went to US and got allergy (sneezing,nasal congestion...). But after coming back to my country the allergy has been gone but the PND drip still there. I mean when I was in US , I couldn't breath b/c of nasal congestion so I did the surgery to correct the deviated septum. After that procedure ...
- Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Making people cough
- Replies: 21
- Views: 14434
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Working FOR ME
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6622
- Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: sore throat and flu
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1285
If you got flu & sore throat, why don't you go to the gym to lift weights to improve your immune system ? When I was young , I used to get sinusitis + sore throat + fever but now haven't had them for 10 yrs. I used to take antibiotics before but those only work temporarily. Only your immune system ...
- Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Laryngopharyngeal reflux
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3323
- Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If you make people cough, read this. Otherwise ignore
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6465
Yes, this is only my speculation. The long distance odor attacks haven't been confirmed but the short distance talking face-to-face one was confirmed by my sister. I now don't have chance to verify the long distance one becoz of some reasons. I wish somebody else who have issues with ppl coughing ...
- Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: If you make people cough, read this. Otherwise ignore
- Replies: 17
- Views: 6465
"My two sisters Im close with never cover, but one has severe allergy attacks around me, itchy, eyes, sneezing, red eyes, coughing. " . My sister also got that when I came to the table where she was eating.
Based on my observations, the people who have strong coughing reactions are the one who are ...
Based on my observations, the people who have strong coughing reactions are the one who are ...
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:44 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think I finally know what my problem is.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4428
I think many strange symptoms could be related to bacteria. i.e , after I took antibiotics , I did not get dry patch from my ears anymore, and my throat is not dry like before. But now those are coming back. So I guess the Bacteria could cause bad breath together with other strange symptoms as well.
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Working FOR ME
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6622
bb
thank you again stopcrying, could I have one more question ? After you did all the things that have worked for you, did the back of your tongue still smell bad with the finger test ?
Thanks alot.
Thanks alot.
- Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Working FOR ME
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6622
thanks
Thank Stopcrying for sharing with us, I have been waiting for the solution for too long. But could you plz tell me what specific brand/kind of zinc you took ? (since I had an experience with drinking milk, the one in my country did nothing for 20 yrs, but the American milk/Ensure helped me gain ...
- Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Best jobs for people with bad breath?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13292
jobs
Farmer is the best. Only you in some hectares. Or forest ranger, landscaping (like some Mex guys mowing grass, picking trash...). If you go to university, you'll see some guys doing cleaning jobs at night shift from 10pm-6am.
- Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I think i know what is wrong with us
- Replies: 17
- Views: 7159
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.