Dr. have you encountered any person without any of their natural teeth remaining, ever having Type-1 bad breath?
If you have, were you able to determine the cause of their Type-1 bad breath?
Also, is there anything you could tell us about tonsil stones? - for example, what causes them? Are they ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 45 matches
- Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
- Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
- Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
Another interesting thing, when arrived at the Hospital dent there was a boy at the living waiting for the appointment after me, I did not know he was patient, only after my appiontment I saw him going to his.. So, I was with itchy throat ( I smoke ), and I was coughing a loot.
Oh my god, I this ...
Oh my god, I this ...
- Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
- Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
Kart thanks for your feedback.
It just shows how wrong we can be once we've developed an obsessive attention to something like the taste inside our mouth, and how once this takes hold, how hard it is not to believe our breath must stink, especially if anyone in the past has ever tried to bring us ...
It just shows how wrong we can be once we've developed an obsessive attention to something like the taste inside our mouth, and how once this takes hold, how hard it is not to believe our breath must stink, especially if anyone in the past has ever tried to bring us ...
- Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
- Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
- Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
- Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
kart, I'll go through all your posts tomorrow. Can you please tell me though, does your tongue coating make your finger smell of anything when you rub it? Do you get any odour when you do the standard lick test where you lick your wrist and let it dry?
Did Your gas readings go into the bad breath ...
Did Your gas readings go into the bad breath ...
- Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
- Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
Congratulations on making this journey!
Please keep updating us on your thoughts etc, and how you are doing.
Tks! I know there was 2 more patients having examination there, 1 I know is from here. I didnt meet them, but It would be nice them report also. Hali, for sure I will keeping updating. Tks ...
Please keep updating us on your thoughts etc, and how you are doing.
Tks! I know there was 2 more patients having examination there, 1 I know is from here. I didnt meet them, but It would be nice them report also. Hali, for sure I will keeping updating. Tks ...
- Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
- Replies: 43
- Views: 17563
I just had an appointment with DR. Murat Aydin (edited)
Guys, I've been consulting with DR. Murat.
First I would like to say he is a very friendly person, calm, determined, serious consultation with and extremely good character, good guy. Easy talk, good English (80%).
My Story:
I have a feeling of extreme bad taste in my mouth, really strong, since ...
First I would like to say he is a very friendly person, calm, determined, serious consultation with and extremely good character, good guy. Easy talk, good English (80%).
My Story:
I have a feeling of extreme bad taste in my mouth, really strong, since ...
- Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How badly bad breath affected your social life?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4258
- Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How badly bad breath affected your social life?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4258
- Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nail Biting / Bad Breath?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1414
Nail Biting / Bad Breath?
Can Nail Biting be reason for BB?
If you stop Nail Biting you can reduce BB, or The bacs are already there and nothing can be done?
Here is a publication correlating 76% of E. coli, E. aerogenes and E. cloacae on nail biting subjects, and only 26% of E. coli, E. aerogenes and E. cloacae on not ...
If you stop Nail Biting you can reduce BB, or The bacs are already there and nothing can be done?
Here is a publication correlating 76% of E. coli, E. aerogenes and E. cloacae on nail biting subjects, and only 26% of E. coli, E. aerogenes and E. cloacae on not ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.