THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 42 matches

by daan
Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please make a test
Replies: 9
Views: 4620

This is my test

1- My initial halitosis score= 3
2- immediate saliva odor score = 1
3- After 10 minute = 2
4- After 20 minute = 3
5- After 30 minute = 3
6- after take my saliva to my mouth = 2
by daan
Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Pharmol Zn works for me
Replies: 31
Views: 12386

As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash ...
by daan
Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
Replies: 34
Views: 12571

I got a surgery 3 weeks ago including deviated septum, concha bullosa and broaden the hole in nasal passage. It was not as painful as tonsillectomy and quickly recovered after a couple of days.

I am not cured but can say my bb decreased considerably. My halitosis before was hard to describe, it's ...
by daan
Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:38 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
Replies: 34
Views: 12571

daan did you wait a while after using these toothpastes before you gargled with the chlorhexidine?



3 weeks before I went on the FESS surgery, I brush my teeth with zinc containing toothpaste (zinc gluconat, zinc citrat, zinc oxit), wait nearly an hour, then gargle with chlohexidine, let it ...
by daan
Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
Replies: 34
Views: 12571

Are you saying it's only your BB you (yourself) can't smell during flu or does this apply to any smells?

If it applies to all smells then isn't it simply because of the typical impairment of the sense of smell that usually accompanies flu?

But if your BB comes from somewhere in your nose or ...
by daan
Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
Replies: 34
Views: 12571

Re: My bad breath case and your opinions please

[/quote]I too never had good oral hygiene in my childhood/teens this seems to be the case with other members in this forum too,have you got any receding gums?[/quote]


Yes, I have some receding gums as I sometimes feel pain while brushing. My dentists said they are not so serious that need filling ...
by daan
Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
Replies: 34
Views: 12571

Went and see my ENT today after finishing a course of antibiotics. She suggested me to have sinus endoscopic surgery. It could be the day after tomorrow but I need time to arrange my job so I appointed the surgery in next month. The surgery will be FESS + concha bullosa + deviate septum.

I asked ...
by daan
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is there anybody cured with sinus operation?
Replies: 1
Views: 846

Is there anybody cured with sinus operation?

I just wonder if there is anyone here being cured after sinus operation to correct concha bulosa/contact point/deviate septum?

And is there anybody have sinusitis without specific symptoms of sinusitis like PND, headache, nose congestion but only halitosis?

I think of going for sinusitis operation ...
by daan
Fri May 31, 2013 2:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
Replies: 34
Views: 12571

Daan,

From what you have told us, you do have POST-nasal drip, which goes down your throat. This mucus accumulates in your throat and turns stale because it is never removed. It is like garbage sitting in your garbage pail and is never thrown out. Imagine the smell! When air is exhaled it has to ...
by daan
Fri May 31, 2013 2:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
Replies: 34
Views: 12571

when I got flu, bb also temporarily disappear.

Can't see the pictures.
It could be from the paranasal sinuses. If you have mucus building up, it's a good idea to get it cleaned out if you have the money.
The ENT will widen your holes leading to the nasal passages, allowing air to flow in and ...
by daan
Wed May 29, 2013 2:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
Replies: 34
Views: 12571

I am now running out of direction and do not know what to do next.

After a long time of hesitation to use antibiotics, I recently tried Amoxillin and Metronidazole for 2 weeks. The course stoped 1 week ago and my bb is coming back. So my problem is bacteria, but antibiotics is not the appropriate ...
by daan
Wed May 15, 2013 1:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just come back from Endoscopy
Replies: 18
Views: 5655

wait and see how clarithomycin work for you

and try to find if you have h.p or not as clarithomycin alone may not be strong enough to completely eradicate H.P

muscosal thickening might also be an area to look into it because it show an infection in respiratory tract, together with your pnd, all ...
by daan
Tue May 14, 2013 1:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Just come back from Endoscopy
Replies: 18
Views: 5655

you are still on clarithomycin?
by daan
Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Amoniac gas
Replies: 2
Views: 838

FedUp wrote:Pardon my ignorance what does that smell like?
Like NH3, urine but toxic. I normally experience this from my throat
by daan
Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Amoniac gas
Replies: 2
Views: 838

Amoniac gas

Have anyone experienced smell like amoniac somewhere inside from your throat?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗