THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Pharmol Zn works for me
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
[quote="StillHoping"]ikageorgian, now that its been 2 weeks, any updates?
- Is it still working as well as ever?
- have you noticed any disadvantages/ side effects?
- How many hours does the relief last?
- What happens if you eat food in between? is the smell still gone?
Yes StillHoping, it is still working and hope will work permanently. No side effects noticed, one gargle lasts 6 to 10 hours, it depends what I eat, it makes no difference if I eat in between.
Will post up by end of the month.
- Is it still working as well as ever?
- have you noticed any disadvantages/ side effects?
- How many hours does the relief last?
- What happens if you eat food in between? is the smell still gone?
Yes StillHoping, it is still working and hope will work permanently. No side effects noticed, one gargle lasts 6 to 10 hours, it depends what I eat, it makes no difference if I eat in between.
Will post up by end of the month.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
I think yes,cause I am curious what Dr. would find out after examination, what type of bb I have, what gasses prevail, etc. Also I have several questions to him, anyway it is interesting to meet the guy who understands at least what my f......ing problem is and cares about it, isn't it something dude? 
P.S. And I should stock up on Pharmol Zn mouthwash also.......
P.S. And I should stock up on Pharmol Zn mouthwash also.......
Nice to know you guys are going to visit Dr. Murat, I am also appointed to meet him on 24 November!daan wrote:ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Great, wish that everything would go for you as you expect it.kart wrote:Nice to know you guys are going to visit Dr. Murat, I am also appointed to meet him on 24 November!daan wrote:ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
- ikageorgian
- Advanced
- Posts: 197
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.