THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Pharmol Zn works for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

Oh ok, I see. Im not sure how these things work to make a product. But I would be willing to help in any way!
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

Oh ok, I see. Im not sure how these things work to make a product. But I would be willing to help in any way!
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

this is interesting . thanks for chiming in and adding some validity Dr Murat .
Can one one repost the link to the bb types ? Maybe they would be interested in sending out samples for review .

.
david
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:12 am

Post by david »

is someone with tonsil stone in type 1 BB?
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Post by ikageorgian »

[quote="StillHoping"]ikageorgian, now that its been 2 weeks, any updates?
- Is it still working as well as ever?
- have you noticed any disadvantages/ side effects?
- How many hours does the relief last?
- What happens if you eat food in between? is the smell still gone?

Yes StillHoping, it is still working and hope will work permanently. No side effects noticed, one gargle lasts 6 to 10 hours, it depends what I eat, it makes no difference if I eat in between.

Will post up by end of the month.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

thanks ikageorgian!
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Post by ikageorgian »

As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
StillHoping
Sheriff
Posts: 431
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
Location: Calgary, AB

Post by StillHoping »

wow congrats ikageorgian, Im really happy for you!! Hope it stays this way permanently :)

I'm looking forward to trying this!!
daan
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by daan »

ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Post by ikageorgian »

I think yes,cause I am curious what Dr. would find out after examination, what type of bb I have, what gasses prevail, etc. Also I have several questions to him, anyway it is interesting to meet the guy who understands at least what my f......ing problem is and cares about it, isn't it something dude? :-k

P.S. And I should stock up on Pharmol Zn mouthwash also.......
kart
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Post by kart »

daan wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
Nice to know you guys are going to visit Dr. Murat, I am also appointed to meet him on 24 November!
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Post by ikageorgian »

kart wrote:
daan wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:As I've promised to report back by the end of the month, I am still bb free, thanks to Pharmol Zn mouthwash and my usual oral hygiene, toothpaste, baking soda brushing,scraping the very back of the tongue with thinner tongue scraper, after each meal, if possible, I gargle with Pharmol Zn mouthwash 15 mg. three times a day morning,midday, before bed and I'm really happy and bb free.
ikageorgian, so will you still see Dr Aydinmur on 23-24 November when this mouthwash is working for you?
I'm also appointed to meet him on 24 Nov
Nice to know you guys are going to visit Dr. Murat, I am also appointed to meet him on 24 November!
Great, wish that everything would go for you as you expect it.
planet
Total Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:33 am
Location: Europe

Post by planet »

I'm glad the three of you are able to have an appointment with Dr Aydinmur. Would you mind reporting about your visit back to us, please?
User avatar
ikageorgian
Advanced
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:21 pm
Location: Paris, France
Gender:
Contact:

Post by ikageorgian »

Planet, sure I will. =;
kart
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Post by kart »

ikageorgian wrote:Planet, sure I will. =;
Me too Planet

Tks ikageorian
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗