THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 36 matches
- Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Finally Bad Breath Free Here is my solution
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5144
Re: Finally Bad Breath Free Here is my solution
are you still cureD?
- Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7002
Re: 11 month update [cured]
Attraction wrote:cleanbreathwant wrote:Yes it removes the body odor completely as well as sour breath and urine smell caused by my TMAU.Attraction wrote:
do you still take zinc and kelp?
i find my breath smells like meat when i take zinc and kelp...
- Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2017
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Just4life wrote:Yes they opening windows or sitting on back sits... nightmare.
I've no idea tbh. Mine smell all the time lol
- Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 11 month update [cured]
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7002
Re: 11 month update [cured]
Posted an update a few months ago, and just following up.
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
Still cured. What cured me is going to the dentist. I hadn't been there in ~7 years.
All of my wisdom teeth were rotten . Read about my other procedures in detail here .
I still get bad breath some mornings and by nighttime after meals ...
- Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2017
Re: Why at home I'm bb free?!!
Hi all
Why when I go to work people can't stand near me ? I can seat in office for 2 min because people complaining about smell... but at home my wife can't smell anything, my parents aswell.. .All doctors saying I'm bb free ](*,) ](*,) it is very confusing. But I have still bad taste in the mouth ...
Why when I go to work people can't stand near me ? I can seat in office for 2 min because people complaining about smell... but at home my wife can't smell anything, my parents aswell.. .All doctors saying I'm bb free ](*,) ](*,) it is very confusing. But I have still bad taste in the mouth ...
- Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 15035
Re: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
All I'm saying, is that this site had me thinking the same thing. I would get anxious to sleep in a hostel, or sit next to someone on a plane or go to class. Once you think it is possible, it is easy to convince yourself that your bb is filling up a room. Someone walks away from you - its cause you ...
- Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How you deal with depression?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2493
Re: How you deal with depression?
Nowadays i'm feeling really really bad, life have no sense. What have i done to be suffering this shit? A few days ago i just graduate from college. But this fu***** problem have taken all happiness from my life, and that big event in everyone's life, have had no effect on mine. I just want to live ...
- Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
- Replies: 48
- Views: 15035
Re: Can you smell/taste your own BB?
Farts don't fill whole rooms. There are people on here claiming they fill up a basketball court with their bb in as little as 5 minutes. I could fart in a basketball court and only the people close by would be able to smell it. Its just not how things work. Ventilation is a thing. Smells dissipate ...
- Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys something is working!!!!!!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 16727
Re: Guys something is working!!!!!!
Okay. How is the bb?Summerside wrote:Hey, no separatedcleanbreathwant wrote:I thought you were married summer?
- Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BAKING soda is working for me
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1548
Re: BAKING soda is working for me
nivek10 wrote:Hey guys I brushed my tongue last night with baking soda and his morning and went on with my day barely drinking fluids and eating anything and I got no reactions.
still working?
- Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath smelling like burning plastic
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1521
Re: Bad breath smelling like burning plastic
this might be TMAU go to your GP and get tested
- Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys something is working!!!!!!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 16727
Re: Guys something is working!!!!!!
I thought you were married summer?
- Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Guys something is working!!!!!!
- Replies: 47
- Views: 16727
Re: Guys something is working!!!!!!
any update?
- Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Pregnancy Bad Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3675
Re: Pregnancy Bad Breath
WhiteCat wrote:I know there was a lady with life long bb who said it disappeared after a hysterectomy - drastic though.
I don't think mine is hormonal though because I suffered as a child...
Are you talking about Hopefulone? Her bb returned
- Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:42 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Mastic gum. Anyone tried this?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16325
Re: Mastic gum. Anyone tried this?
I'm toying with the idea of buying the actual chewing gum version of this... I've got some sitting in my watch list on Ebay.
However, I am sceptical... hmm, thoughts?
My pink bismuth will arrive soon, that is something I am very keen to try.
I've been taking it on and off for a month in pill ...
However, I am sceptical... hmm, thoughts?
My pink bismuth will arrive soon, that is something I am very keen to try.
I've been taking it on and off for a month in pill ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.