THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BAKING soda is working for me
BAKING soda is working for me
Hey guys I brushed my tongue last night with baking soda and his morning and went on with my day barely drinking fluids and eating anything and I got no reactions.
-
cleanbreathwant
- Newbie
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:46 pm
Re: BAKING soda is working for me
nivek10 wrote:Hey guys I brushed my tongue last night with baking soda and his morning and went on with my day barely drinking fluids and eating anything and I got no reactions.
still working?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.