THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 25 matches

by Faith
Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
Replies: 29
Views: 15385

Thanks! I'm going to try it and get back to you about my results
by Faith
Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Irrigation of gums using powerful antibacterials
Replies: 29
Views: 15385

Halitosisux, thank you for sharing this information; it has given me renewed hope.

Can you share where you buy your 0.2% chlorhexidine digluconate? Can I use any alcohol free mouthwash which contains 0.2% chlorhexidine digluconate? Thanks in advance; God bless you.
by Faith
Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How to clean your tounge by using a towel
Replies: 4
Views: 2217

Thank you for sharing this, I think I'm going to give it a try.

Do you put anything on the towel or in your mouth (e.g. toothpaste or salt) when you do this?
by Faith
Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose intolerant -> Almond Milk; getting much better
Replies: 5
Views: 11506

I'm so happy for you Carri :)
by Faith
Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lactose intolerant -> Almond Milk; getting much better
Replies: 5
Views: 11506

Have you given up all dairy or just milk? Also, what type of meat are you still eating? I'm thinking of eating more plant based food but with seafood once in a while. Would love any opinions on anyone who is or has gone on a similar diet.
by Faith
Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Drinking Baking Soda?
Replies: 4
Views: 1714

Please let us know how you're getting on Mr Chips
by Faith
Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Milk really makes BB worst?
Replies: 11
Views: 4589

Milk, cheese, coffee, tea and alcohol makes my breath so much worse!
by Faith
Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cured With Boron!
Replies: 22
Views: 11151

Hi Roma, thanks so much for your post. Could you please tell us which brand you use?
by Faith
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:05 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
Replies: 14
Views: 9742

Thanks so much for your quick and detailed reply :)

I find that sweet things like sugar and bananas make my breath so much worse. Dairy products are like poison when it comes to my breath and I also react badly to tea, coffee and wine.

Since this is the beginning of a new year I'm really going to ...
by Faith
Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:47 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: How I Destroyed The Demon Of Bad Breath Completely
Replies: 14
Views: 9742

Hi mjump7 - thanks so much for your post. I've read your blog but would like to know some of the things that you CAN eat. For example, what kind of things do you usually have for breakfast, lunch and dinner?

Thanks in advance!
by Faith
Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ...
Replies: 24
Views: 11061

Hi Cope, thank you for this really interesting post. Everything you've written makes so much sense and has given me some hope in finding a cure for this horrible disease.

I live in London and was wondering how I can get access to the medications you mentioned, particularly the ketoconazole? If you ...
by Faith
Wed May 18, 2011 11:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Member Cured...
Replies: 8
Views: 5338

Thank you so much for posting this. It's always good to hear that others have been cured and to share tips as it gives me hope that I don't have to live with this affliction forever!
by Faith
Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:22 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Ennds Chlorophyll Tablets for Bad Breath and Mouth Odours
Replies: 4
Views: 6888

Ennds Chlorophyll Tablets for Bad Breath and Mouth Odours

Has anyone tried this product?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ennds-Chlorophy ... 928&sr=8-2

I would like to get it but would like to know if anyone's ever tried it as I'm tired of wasting my money and time on new products
by Faith
Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: coconut oil
Replies: 66
Views: 52427

Thanks Vinnie! :)
by Faith
Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: coconut oil
Replies: 66
Views: 52427

Can someone please share the type of Vitamin C and virgin coconut oil they use? Also, if you get it online, can you provide a link to the product?

Thank you everyone for your posts and suggestions. It's always encouraging that some people are finding a cure.

God bless
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗