THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Milk really makes BB worst?
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Milk really makes BB worst?
I just have read so many peoples saying dairy makes BB worst, and I don't have how to know because I don't drink MILK. But it seems to be unanimous, everybody here says dairy make worst. I'm thinking in try this dairy diet for me to know if thats true.
-
jamesmcavoy
Re: Milk really makes BB worst?
Let me tell u how .
a person with type1 bb must avoid milk and sweets also .
milk is best at adsorbing on typ1 furry sand paper tongue.
being rich in protein it causes bb within seconds.
in case of tonsil stone bb , this milk also travels thr stones and adsorbing on them feed bb.
in case of gastric bb , person is genrally lactose intolerant so it again distrubs metabolism causing faecal breath .
Again not good for candida or any fungal overgrowth .
a person with type1 bb must avoid milk and sweets also .
milk is best at adsorbing on typ1 furry sand paper tongue.
being rich in protein it causes bb within seconds.
in case of tonsil stone bb , this milk also travels thr stones and adsorbing on them feed bb.
in case of gastric bb , person is genrally lactose intolerant so it again distrubs metabolism causing faecal breath .
Again not good for candida or any fungal overgrowth .
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Re: Milk really makes BB worst?
This is what I call good information!!! Thank you......jamesmcavoy wrote:Let me tell u how .
a person with type1 bb must avoid milk and sweets also .
milk is best at adsorbing on typ1 furry sand paper tongue.
being rich in protein it causes bb within seconds.
in case of tonsil stone bb , this milk also travels thr stones and adsorbing on them feed bb.
in case of gastric bb , person is genrally lactose intolerant so it again distrubs metabolism causing faecal breath .
Again not good for candida or any fungal overgrowth .
Coffee is a big culprit on exacerbating BB.
I used to drink that stuff no problem before I had BB. It's like it mixes with w/e bacteria and BAM.
Even Tea makes mine worst, I remember I had a cup at work and was told I smelt like dog shit.... how charming and profound.
that dog shit odor I detected many times in my nose.
I used to drink that stuff no problem before I had BB. It's like it mixes with w/e bacteria and BAM.
Even Tea makes mine worst, I remember I had a cup at work and was told I smelt like dog shit.... how charming and profound.
that dog shit odor I detected many times in my nose.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
I drink lots of coffee and in my case it doesn't make difference at all, without coffee my breath smell bad the same, I just stopped drinking coffee for a week or more this days, didn't make any difference. so what the hell I stay drinking.FedUp wrote:Coffee is a big culprit on exacerbating BB.
I used to drink that stuff no problem before I had BB. It's like it mixes with w/e bacteria and BAM.
Even Tea makes mine worst, I remember I had a cup at work and was told I smelt like dog shit.... how charming and profound.
that dog shit odor I detected many times in my nose.
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.