THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Milk really makes BB worst?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Milk really makes BB worst?

Post by Ihatemybreath »

I just have read so many peoples saying dairy makes BB worst, and I don't have how to know because I don't drink MILK. But it seems to be unanimous, everybody here says dairy make worst. I'm thinking in try this dairy diet for me to know if thats true.
jamesmcavoy

Re: Milk really makes BB worst?

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Let me tell u how .
a person with type1 bb must avoid milk and sweets also .
milk is best at adsorbing on typ1 furry sand paper tongue.
being rich in protein it causes bb within seconds.

in case of tonsil stone bb , this milk also travels thr stones and adsorbing on them feed bb.

in case of gastric bb , person is genrally lactose intolerant so it again distrubs metabolism causing faecal breath .

Again not good for candida or any fungal overgrowth .
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Milk really makes BB worst?

Post by Ihatemybreath »

jamesmcavoy wrote:Let me tell u how .
a person with type1 bb must avoid milk and sweets also .
milk is best at adsorbing on typ1 furry sand paper tongue.
being rich in protein it causes bb within seconds.

in case of tonsil stone bb , this milk also travels thr stones and adsorbing on them feed bb.

in case of gastric bb , person is genrally lactose intolerant so it again distrubs metabolism causing faecal breath .

Again not good for candida or any fungal overgrowth .
This is what I call good information!!! Thank you......
User avatar
Tony22
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Tony22 »

I know that milk definitely makes my breath smell worse. Even just having cereal with milk, afterward, my breath is terrible...
jamesmcavoy

Re: Milk really makes BB worst?

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Thanks mate !!!
its so nice of you .
User avatar
MrChips
Advanced
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by MrChips »

Milks a no no......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

Coffee is a big culprit on exacerbating BB.

I used to drink that stuff no problem before I had BB. It's like it mixes with w/e bacteria and BAM.

Even Tea makes mine worst, I remember I had a cup at work and was told I smelt like dog shit.... how charming and profound.

that dog shit odor I detected many times in my nose.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

FedUp wrote:Coffee is a big culprit on exacerbating BB.

I used to drink that stuff no problem before I had BB. It's like it mixes with w/e bacteria and BAM.

Even Tea makes mine worst, I remember I had a cup at work and was told I smelt like dog shit.... how charming and profound.

that dog shit odor I detected many times in my nose.
I drink lots of coffee and in my case it doesn't make difference at all, without coffee my breath smell bad the same, I just stopped drinking coffee for a week or more this days, didn't make any difference. so what the hell I stay drinking.
Faith
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:28 am

Post by Faith »

Milk, cheese, coffee, tea and alcohol makes my breath so much worse!
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

If I can't drink coffee, milk or tea in the breakfast what gonna I drink? I reefer to hot beverages. We rarely drink juice here and I was always addicted to coffee. I'll try to stop again see what happens, but I'm not expecting a change
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

It's being f*cking hard living without coffee.
angst-ridden
Advanced
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by angst-ridden »

Any kind of sweet food or beverage makes BB worse. In my case, eating chocolate makes it worse.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗