Very strange indeed, CT shows nothing, nasal irrigation does nothing...hm...
The pills didn't do anything at all? It didn't lessen the smell??
The only way to clean out pnd is to do a nasal rinse with a netipot.
Use the packet salts that comes with the pot. I know when I started I didn't really ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 219 matches
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3371
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:12 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'd rather d....
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3940
- Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3371
@ Fedup, I think your biggest problem is your diet, maybe you should try changing it. Eat more healthily for a better BM. Once you get things moving without the help of pills I'm sure things will improve. With pills once you stop your body doesn't know how to adjust so things just get clogged up ...
- Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My bad breath case and your opinions please
- Replies: 34
- Views: 12577
- Sat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just come back from Endoscopy
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5655
Food plays an important role. During this week I made an awful mistake by burning my chicken soup. I ate 1 bowl and the rest in the bin. Now that is the real mistake. That burnt smell is all over my breath for a whopping 2 days.
I had a bowl movement and everything was black. My breath improved a ...
I had a bowl movement and everything was black. My breath improved a ...
- Sat May 25, 2013 7:29 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Course of action
- Replies: 36
- Views: 15142
- Sat May 25, 2013 7:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm stupid
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6211
- Sat May 25, 2013 7:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just come back from Endoscopy
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5655
- Wed May 22, 2013 5:25 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just come back from Endoscopy
- Replies: 18
- Views: 5655
- Wed May 22, 2013 4:54 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I have the worst type of bb and have come to the conclusion
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5805
- Fri May 03, 2013 6:50 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Warning! Tonsillectomy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2134
@Stankie, I had a few stones, one ENT said it wasn't too much to remove the tonsil. I'm not sure if tonsillectomy played a role in reducing my bb? I did feel a big change, maybe it was a placebo effect? After tonsillectomy I'm still suffering.
@Jenc0, don't worry too much, not everyone is like me ...
@Jenc0, don't worry too much, not everyone is like me ...
- Thu May 02, 2013 7:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Warning! Tonsillectomy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2134
Warning! Tonsillectomy
Hey guys been sick with the flu for the past week, and I have something important to say.
Ever since a child I've gotten over the flu like easy peasy without the help of medicine. Recovery is about 3-4 days after sleeping for a bit.
This year since winter is around the corner, I've been hit with ...
Ever since a child I've gotten over the flu like easy peasy without the help of medicine. Recovery is about 3-4 days after sleeping for a bit.
This year since winter is around the corner, I've been hit with ...
- Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: h.pylori and tonsilectomy
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2192
h.pylori and tonsilectomy
hey I was wondering if there is a link between h.pylori and tonsil removal?
I see many forums where people who suffer from h.pylori already had their tonsils removed!
I see many forums where people who suffer from h.pylori already had their tonsils removed!
- Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Extracting healthy teeth
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4314
- Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:24 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Feeling really helpless
- Replies: 31
- Views: 19781
meowkity1~ hey it's good that you have decided to change. You got the point but is missing the complete obvious. Doing a natural detox means you have to use NATURAL FOODS. Go to the fridge and throw out all processed food, hamburger patties, bread, mayo, ketchup, AND APPLE JUICE.
You'll never get ...
You'll never get ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.