THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Just come back from Endoscopy

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Stankie

Post by Stankie »

....
Last edited by Stankie on Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

Food plays an important role. During this week I made an awful mistake by burning my chicken soup. I ate 1 bowl and the rest in the bin. Now that is the real mistake. That burnt smell is all over my breath for a whopping 2 days.
I had a bowl movement and everything was black. My breath improved a bit today...whew
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Post by bbsux »

Hey keep us posted on how you are doing after the medication. As with many people I had some improvements when on medication like antibiotics but once you stop the aking them the problem c9mes back.
bbsux
Advanced
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 am

Post by bbsux »

Hey keep us posted on how you are doing after the medication. As with many people I had some improvements when on medication like antibiotics but once you stop the aking them the problem c9mes back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗