THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by stinkycheeseman
Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: NON-ACID REFLUX for PND ?
Replies: 9
Views: 10362

I have always had mucus to spit up since I was young nasty thick green mucus. I also feel like theres a whole bunch crap In my lungs.
by stinkycheeseman
Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: DMT and Bad Breath
Replies: 2
Views: 1732

DMT and Bad Breath

Hello, I have suffered this tragic condition since I can remember Im with you guys on that. Now I dont suggest anyone try this for themselves. For anyone who doesnt know what DMT is it is the strongest Psychedelic known to man and it also is naturally inside of you.

I dont condone the use of drugs ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗