THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

DMT and Bad Breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
stinkycheeseman
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:03 pm

DMT and Bad Breath

Post by stinkycheeseman »

Hello, I have suffered this tragic condition since I can remember Im with you guys on that. Now I dont suggest anyone try this for themselves. For anyone who doesnt know what DMT is it is the strongest Psychedelic known to man and it also is naturally inside of you.

I dont condone the use of drugs this isnt what this thread is about however I had such an effect today I wanted to share the vision with you guys. Warning this is going to sound crazy.

I took the DMT this morning an saw a green crystal being. this being was floating pretty large with several long arms. It Hoovered over me an began checking on me as if I where in a Hospital (Now every now and then these trips focus on spiritual healing and it translates in the physical for example I had problems with my neck had a little pain but it was constant my trip was focus on this pain when the trip was over so was the pain) anyway so this thing starts checking me out an says this isnt right thats not right. I can feel it was about my bad breath this time. I started feeling strange in my nose as if vessels or something were being open that felt like they never have been.


When this happened a lot of congestion that was up there started flowing like I was throwing this stuff that was up there up. I could literally feel an taste this nasty dense thing behind but a little lower then my nose. Then it spoke again saying feel that that is the cause of your bad breath friend.


I know it sound insane but i made a whole new sn to make this thread so yea im serious.
User avatar
Born To Suffer
Master
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Born To Suffer »

Wow what an experience. I think it's trying to tell you have pnd/ infection in the nose.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

this is a common theme with hallucinogens .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗