THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by rc
Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TriOral
Replies: 5
Views: 3092

Yeah of course. Sorry about the link. I guess the responses to this topic just emphasise what we already know, that everyone's problem is slightly different, but thanks for saving me money that I might have spent on another useless product.
by rc
Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TriOral
Replies: 5
Views: 3092

TriOral

Hi again. Just been browsing the internet and found this product called TriOral. Has anyone ever tried this product, because I had a quick search of the site and nothing came up? I'm sure it would just be another waste of money, but brought it up because I couldn't find anything else on it. The link ...
by rc
Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue Cleaning
Replies: 20
Views: 8790

Hi again. Thanks for your replies. At the moment I am using breezecare gel, but having read abount Tung gel on another topic I have decided to order some of it. Which of these, if either please, are likely to be of any benefit to me? I do consume HUGE amounts of water but I think that because I play ...
by rc
Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:12 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue Cleaning
Replies: 20
Views: 8790

Hi, this is my first post but I have been browsing the forum for a while. I'm 18 and think I have had bad breath for a few years, but it's only since I've gone to university that I've started to realise just how bad it is. Was wondering whether it is possible that tongue scraping/cleaning could ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗