THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 5 matches

by grav
Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Gargling makes it worse?
Replies: 4
Views: 1721

That was the case for me, too. No matter what I used, it always turned funky smelling and didn't last. Yuck.

Now that I've finally cleared the tongue coating that plagued me for all eternity, I can use products without kickback odor, if I like. I almost think of the pathogen colonies in my mouth ...
by grav
Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Xylitol? Can it work as well as they say???
Replies: 1
Views: 1190

I have used both birch based and corn based xylitol. The birch xylitol left my mouth feeling . . . . . (hard to find the words) - less coated. I liked that better.

Anyway, they both worked well and if you are in the business of clearing up a coated tongue, they can help. This may sound odd, but I ...
by grav
Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can someone please anwser
Replies: 3
Views: 1358

I hate to sound like a broken record, and I have no ulterior motive. But, I read something from a man one time that said it is crazy to waste money on enzymes when a lack of stomach acid is the root cause of enzymatic deficiencies. So, my point is . . . . consider trying Betaine first, since stomach ...
by grav
Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anti Reflux Surgery
Replies: 17
Views: 14231

I am not really sure how my breath smelled - in other words, I can't really connect a well-known smell to it. I knew it smelled (and I got constant reactions), but I couldn't smell it really well until the day after I took the higher doses of Betaine.

All of a sudden, my throat begin to clear and ...
by grav
Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anti Reflux Surgery
Replies: 17
Views: 14231

I've had good success using HCL Capsules. I had tried ACV prior to the capsules, and really didn't notice much. I then tried the capsules, in smaller amounts, and didn't get the results that I was looking for. But, I had a gut feeling (no pun intended) that they made me feel better in some way ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗