THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Gargling makes it worse?
Gargling makes it worse?
Has anyone come to the conclusion that gargling makes your bb worse? Even if it is the non-alcohol type? I think this is the case for me.
That was the case for me, too. No matter what I used, it always turned funky smelling and didn't last. Yuck.
Now that I've finally cleared the tongue coating that plagued me for all eternity, I can use products without kickback odor, if I like. I almost think of the pathogen colonies in my mouth like little villages of savages. No matter what wonderful thing you introduce, they have a way of making it go bad or turn ugly. Dang nasty pathogens . . .
I, of course, don't know of your specific conditions and symptoms, so I don't mean to imply that my issues are similar.
Now that I've finally cleared the tongue coating that plagued me for all eternity, I can use products without kickback odor, if I like. I almost think of the pathogen colonies in my mouth like little villages of savages. No matter what wonderful thing you introduce, they have a way of making it go bad or turn ugly. Dang nasty pathogens . . .
I, of course, don't know of your specific conditions and symptoms, so I don't mean to imply that my issues are similar.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.