I just got my tonsils taken out this year. My insurance covered most of it. Without insurance, it would have cost me about $5,000 total. This includes consultation with the doctor and the actual surgery.
It depends on where you live as well. Some states cost more than others.
To find a good ENT ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 20 matches
- Fri May 15, 2015 4:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how do i go to an ENT and how much will it cost?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2024
- Tue May 12, 2015 11:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171158
- Tue May 12, 2015 4:04 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171158
- Tue May 12, 2015 1:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171158
@NOTANYMORE - I agree. And now Mindy has been banned with the vile words "Ungrateful Cunt" under her username while most of us are just sitting back and watching this. I'm truly stunned. We all go thru enough BS in our daily lives and none of us deserve to be bullied and treated this way. And once ...
- Tue May 12, 2015 11:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171158
- Tue May 12, 2015 11:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171158
- Sat May 09, 2015 8:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Something to share
- Replies: 146
- Views: 74723
- Sat May 09, 2015 8:26 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171158
I'm sorry but the way you talk to posters on here Jimi is completely disgusting and unacceptable.
You have no right to call Mindy & 9 Years out of their names. Wow. I'm speechless. I wish more people would call you out on your awful behavior.
Yes it's great that you opened this message board, but ...
You have no right to call Mindy & 9 Years out of their names. Wow. I'm speechless. I wish more people would call you out on your awful behavior.
Yes it's great that you opened this message board, but ...
- Fri May 08, 2015 12:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What Cured My Halitosis/Bad Breath - Tonsils and Adenoids - BEWARE SIDE EFFECTS, CHOKING ON LIQUIDS, 9YEARS SCAM????
- Replies: 462
- Views: 171158
@9YearsToFindCure, I wanted to know if you also suffered from nasal bb or was it just from the mouth? Also did antibiotics ever help you even temporarily?
Is it possible for this to be the problem with no bb from the nose?
I'm asking because I only suffer from mouth bb (but it's still very bad and ...
Is it possible for this to be the problem with no bb from the nose?
I'm asking because I only suffer from mouth bb (but it's still very bad and ...
- Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:23 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Could This Be a Way To Measure Bad Breath From Gut / Blood?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1318
Could This Be a Way To Measure Bad Breath From Gut / Blood?
This might be a very long shot or maybe not.
I've been researching ways to measure BB since most of us can't smell ourselves and therefore cannot gauge the effectiveness of the things we are trying. From research, these are pretty much the 2 machines available -
1) Halimeter (About $2000 ...
I've been researching ways to measure BB since most of us can't smell ourselves and therefore cannot gauge the effectiveness of the things we are trying. From research, these are pretty much the 2 machines available -
1) Halimeter (About $2000 ...
- Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to buy an OralChroma
- Replies: 26
- Views: 21125
- Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to buy an OralChroma
- Replies: 26
- Views: 21125
- Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who Suffers From Room Filling Bad Breath From Mouth Only?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4343
- Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who Suffers From Room Filling Bad Breath From Mouth Only?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4343
- Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Beneficial E coli bacteria in German probiotic
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4773
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.