THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 12 matches

by trey
Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Homeophatic product?
Replies: 1
Views: 1281

Re: Homeophatic product?

planet wrote:Has anybody tried this product: "SinusWars11 – OriHali Gone" ? I saw it on the web and it says it's the real solution for BB.

I tried them for months,they didn't work for me.
by trey
Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You
Replies: 10
Views: 3169

Yes, I did the breath test for H.pylori and endoscopy/biopsy I did also cleared me of any H.pylori.
by trey
Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You
Replies: 10
Views: 3169

An update:

My bad breath has not disappeared yet.This is my 2nd month in the homeopathy treatment.I'm still very hopeful it will help.But I have noticed this improvement recently. Before,I used to have a lot of diarrhea or what I may call watery stool when ever I eat blackeyed peas/beans or a lot ...
by trey
Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You
Replies: 10
Views: 3169

Re: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You

jamesmcavoy wrote:Hey trey
i am from india . please give me the details of the doctor like city or something .
please PM me asap .
Ok,I will send it.
by trey
Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You
Replies: 10
Views: 3169

I saw this reading somewhere and decided to share it with you guys especially those who have tried or may want to try homeopathy.I am a very impatient person but reading like this encourages me especially when I have explored every area to eliminate this monster.

Homeopathic treatment requires ...
by trey
Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You
Replies: 10
Views: 3169

Re: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You

I respect your post and opinion .
thanks for posting .
please be clear if you want to help about those remedies that homeopathic doctor gave you to lick .
please help , we all are in need of your Detailed answer .

The remedy that works for me might not work for you because they don't treat ...
by trey
Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I JUST FINISHED AN ENDOSCOPY PROCEDURE
Replies: 22
Views: 8668

Trey, please keep us updated on your progress.

I personally have tried homeopathy before and it did not have any effect whatsoever. But that was something I tried on my own after researching on the internet, didn't actually go to a specialist. So if this works for you, I guess I would be willing ...
by trey
Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I JUST FINISHED AN ENDOSCOPY PROCEDURE
Replies: 22
Views: 8668

The low carb diet didn't do anything for me at all.Even though my stomach reduced ,my breath was still awful.I even did it to the extreme that I only ate only chicken,fish and vegetables.My co-workers complained cause I went from 190lbs to 165lbs all in the name of Candida diet.I even took diflucan ...
by trey
Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I JUST FINISHED AN ENDOSCOPY PROCEDURE
Replies: 22
Views: 8668

Good luck trey. I don't really understand much about homeopathy, and what I do understand sounds like quackery to me, but if excess bile is the culprit then perhaps this doctor will know how to help you reduce it - and the inflammation.

From what I read, pot-belly is usually nothing other than the ...
by trey
Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:57 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I JUST FINISHED AN ENDOSCOPY PROCEDURE
Replies: 22
Views: 8668

Guys I know this tread is old now.Just an update,I did tonsillectomy and it didn't help at all.I just met a homeopath recently he is very sure my problem is bile secreted from my liver and he is very confident he can get in back under control.I'm very optimistic this might help because no doctor has ...
by trey
Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You
Replies: 10
Views: 3169

Quit Medical Doctors they Cant Help You

Ok, here is my story.At the age of 17 in the year 2000, i was welcomed into the millennium with bad breath.In February of that year i started noticing that people moved back when ever i talked and the taste on my tongue began to change and over time sinusitis also crept in.I ran from pillar to post ...
by trey
Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I JUST FINISHED AN ENDOSCOPY PROCEDURE
Replies: 22
Views: 8668

I JUST FINISHED AN ENDOSCOPY PROCEDURE

I have always thought my bad breath was related to intestinal yeast overgrowth cause it started after i took antibiotic in 2010. I have been working with a gastroenterologist for months now, still ,no sign of what is responsible for the bad breath.
I have done h,pylori breath test- Negative
Stool ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗