THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by ihateme76
Thu May 02, 2013 2:05 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: What's the best type of gum to use??? Any with Zinc???
Replies: 7
Views: 20284

What's the best type of gum to use??? Any with Zinc???

What's the best type of gum to use??? Any with Zinc??? Or mints???
by ihateme76
Thu May 02, 2013 1:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Procedures & surgeries
Replies: 11
Views: 11399

Procedures & surgeries

I've turned into a surgery & procedure addict!!! I no longer have insurance, but when I get it again I'm have the following done:

-Acid Reflux procedure (they claims it cures all acid reflux)
-Sleep Apena procedure (supposed to shave down parts of the tongue)

I've had all my wisdom tooth removed ...
by ihateme76
Thu May 02, 2013 1:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: finally getting somewhere
Replies: 1
Views: 1016

I'm glad you were able to get some relief!!! Please post an update... This BB has me going in circles with all the information @_@ provided, but no real solutions!!! I have no money left & a boat load of BB in my mouf!!! It's so embarrassing :(
by ihateme76
Wed May 01, 2013 6:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Read this please
Replies: 10
Views: 3125

Contact Suwanee Dental

Address: 4355 Suwanee Dam Road, Suwanee, GA 30024
Phone: 770-614-7300
Fax: 770-614-7911
Email: [email protected]
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM – and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

I went to them, my next visit they are supposed to send my scrappings to be tested ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗