THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 83 matches

by Stinkynick
Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:43 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Surgery Scheduled!
Replies: 4
Views: 2103

Good luck with your process. I feel your pain, although I'm my case nobody will tell me I have it but I've heard people talk about me and of course the reactions. Sinus surgery seems promising for anyone with sinus issues, same for dental problems. Try to remember thAt bad breath should not define ...
by Stinkynick
Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:20 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is this possible? Wisdom teeth/rotten teeth
Replies: 6
Views: 5089

The teeth are always a good place to start, with any luck you won't have to look any further. Not sure where you are from but a second opinion wouldn't hurt. Get your teeth straight first, then reevaluate the situation.
by Stinkynick
Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: need someone in NYC to analyze my breath
Replies: 9
Views: 2804

We will be meeting this Thursday in Manhattan near the holland tunnel probably at a resturant. 7pm inbox me if you would like to join
by Stinkynick
Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: need someone in NYC to analyze my breath
Replies: 9
Views: 2804

Pm sent~
by Stinkynick
Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: need someone in NYC to analyze my breath
Replies: 9
Views: 2804

I'm about ten minutes from NYC
by Stinkynick
Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Disgusting white gunk coming out of my gums [pic nsfw]
Replies: 3
Views: 2223

Looks like impacted food to me, if I don't floss for a few days I get that as well. If that comes out regularly there's a good chance you've got gum disease
by Stinkynick
Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Close please
Replies: 1
Views: 900

Close please

Not cured, bb is bad as ever. Please close this thread
by Stinkynick
Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:25 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story & Cure
Replies: 6
Views: 3548

Great news! Congratulations.. If you don't mind me asking, did the odor come from your nose as well? And how long has it been since the cleaning?

I hope this is your permanent cure, best of luck!
by Stinkynick
Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:22 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story & Cure
Replies: 6
Views: 3548

Great news! Congratulations.. If you don't mind me ask
by Stinkynick
Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Could someone judge this X-ray of my teeth please
Replies: 52
Views: 36986

Congratulations, most importantly thank you for coming back to share your progress with us. May I ask were you able to smell your own breath? And what did it smell like if so?
by Stinkynick
Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Procedures & surgeries
Replies: 11
Views: 11388

@whyme? Keep us posted, I've heard of multiple cure reports from perio planing and scaling. Ill be getting this done soon, not sure it will help but it can't really make the problem worse
by Stinkynick
Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Looking into deep cleaning/wisdom removal
Replies: 17
Views: 5202

Wisdom tooth extraction was not a cure, however the smell is different now. I used to be able to smell it strongly through my nose and it smelled of shit. So far I can't really smell it myself but when I do it's more of a really bad morning breath, even after I've brushed.

I saw an ent yesterday ...
by Stinkynick
Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Looking into deep cleaning/wisdom removal
Replies: 17
Views: 5202

@jess I have had ct scan and multiple ents have conrfirmed that I have swollen turbinates, the doctor I'm seeing actually suggested surgery last time I saw him but I was still weighing my options but the time for action is now


As far as my wisdom teeth go, the extraction went well, surgeon said he ...
by Stinkynick
Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Looking into deep cleaning/wisdom removal
Replies: 17
Views: 5202

If there is one thing I've learned from having bad breath it's to expect nothing. My expectations have lowered in all aspects of life and I've learned to just appreciate the little things. Sad I know, and it's not like I don't enjoy myself, but I can't enjoy life the way I used to. Plain and simple ...
by Stinkynick
Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Looking into deep cleaning/wisdom removal
Replies: 17
Views: 5202

@stillhoping... Did you have anything wrong with your wisdoms?

@halitosissux... I will try a waterpik, but chlorexhidine is hard to come buy in the us, ill ask my dentist for a prescription I guess as I see him tomorrow. But I've read that I've you have plaque under the gums the only way to clean ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗