THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 13 matches

by ihatebacteria123
Fri May 25, 2007 1:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lymph nodes
Replies: 20
Views: 12423

I did not have LASER surgery. Doc cut my tonsils off completely...as well as my adenoids. It has definitely helped a lot. I still have bad breath but it is much more manageable. I say I am 75% cured. I can have complete relief for about 4-5 hours after brushing my teeth and scraping my tongue. The ...
by ihatebacteria123
Thu May 24, 2007 3:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lymph nodes
Replies: 20
Views: 12423

Maybe you guys are having success with vitamin c because it is a great source to boost up your immune system...
by ihatebacteria123
Thu May 24, 2007 3:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lymph nodes
Replies: 20
Views: 12423

lymph nodes

Saw a dentist today, and she told me I have swollen lymph nodes on my neck but I don't feel any pain. I was wondering since tonsil tissues are lymph tissues and tonsils cause bad breath, is there a possibility we have some kind of lymph system problem of some type? Lymph tissue is also located on ...
by ihatebacteria123
Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: tonsillectomy was a good idea!
Replies: 8
Views: 2757

tonsillectomy was a good idea!

I reported my bb came back sometime after second week of tonsillectomy and adenoidllectomy. It was bad for about 4 days, but that was because the areas I had my surgery still had scabs and I wasn't completely recovered. After about 3 weeks, my breath seemed to good. I didn't want to post immediately ...
by ihatebacteria123
Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: sh*t transplant
Replies: 16
Views: 4502

sh*t transplant

found this interesting article on sh*t transplant haha.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A22098-2004Mar24

basically an article about sh*t transplant for people with a lack of good bacteria in their gut. A normal stool from a normal healthy person is transplanted in the person with a lack of ...
by ihatebacteria123
Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone confirm the H. Pylori treatment
Replies: 85
Views: 28836

Would really recommend you getting your tonsils out. You seem like the classic case.

okay so the bad smell has returned to the floss when i pass it through my teeth, and now my tongue has become increasingly yellow coated and i "feel" that my breath is pretty much where it was BEFORE doing the h ...
by ihatebacteria123
Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Nasal irrigator and laser treatment
Replies: 7
Views: 2874

Hello. Nasal irrigators did not do anything for me. I would think that nasal irrigator would be only effective if the smell is coming from inside your nose and I don't think it would effective enough to cleanse away the "trapped" bacteria in your nose or sinus. When you blow out mucous, does it ...
by ihatebacteria123
Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:56 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lingual tonsils???
Replies: 3
Views: 2078

Yes, that's the forum I went through and found out about lingual tonsils. Although there are many successful stories with tonsillectomies, I have some doubts it would cure me because I rarely have tonsil stones and also my tonsils are really small. The only symptoms I have is just bad taste in back ...
by ihatebacteria123
Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lingual tonsils???
Replies: 3
Views: 2078

lingual tonsils???

So I just found out there is a pair of tonsils on the back of the tongue called lingual tonsils after doing some research on tonsillectomy. I thought there were only 3 all this time, but it's actually 5! doh! From what I've read, lingual tonsils are overlooked or ignored because they can't be seen ...
by ihatebacteria123
Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: food without choline
Replies: 18
Views: 13364

so what are foods with low choline???
by ihatebacteria123
Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: saliva scent = bad breath?
Replies: 9
Views: 13601

If you're saliva smells like shit, your breath smells like shit. Your fart smells like shit because your shit smells like shit hehe.

I always wondered if it's my saliva causing my bad breath. Is bacteria being produced in my saliva. If so, does that mean the more saliva I have, the worse breath I ...
by ihatebacteria123
Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: fecal breath
Replies: 24
Views: 9390

Well for me when I floss, I get that fecal smell only around the back teeth section. I believe that is because that's where I do most of the chewing of my food and best place in the "teeth section" for the bacteria to thrive in.

first of all - my breath has been verified by a "bad breath ...
by ihatebacteria123
Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can anyone confirm the H. Pylori treatment
Replies: 85
Views: 28836

My Results

I went through the h.pylori treatment...took same antibiotics that the 60 year old took (from the article). Couple of days after treatment, my bb came right back. Now I'm posting this reply because I feel very guilty for initiating this craze and hype about this treatment. I actually posted this ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗