THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 37 matches

by Tony22
Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Have you ever had somebody check your breath for you?
Replies: 36
Views: 11562

Yeah, I've had family members and a couple close friends smell my breath and tell me how it was before; before I never would have done that, but I'm not as embarrassed of doing that anymore. I'd rather have confirmation than not know. And luckily they're supportive enough that they're willing to ...
by Tony22
Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In the car.....
Replies: 21
Views: 6421

Yeah, being in cars with other people always makes uncomfortable; when I'm with my friends, they know about my bad breath and tolerate it to some degree, but I don't feel comfortable unless there's air moving in the car and I usually keep my mouth closed when I'm in the car with others.
by Tony22
Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In the car.....
Replies: 21
Views: 6421

Yeah, being in cars with other people always makes uncomfortable; when I'm with my friends, they know about my bad breath and tolerate it to some degree, but I don't feel comfortable unless there's air moving in the car and I usually keep my mouth closed when I'm in the car with others.
by Tony22
Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Even in church?
Replies: 8
Views: 22340

I go to church regularly despite my bad breath--of course I tend to sit in areas where there are less people, especially "in the back". I haven't been aware of anyone noticing or commenting on my breath in church, which I am glad for...
by Tony22
Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:08 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: How far does your breath's smell reach?
Replies: 9
Views: 9248

My breath has mainly a fecal smell and it can travel a few feet, no super far.
by Tony22
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:51 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Does anyone have bad smelling saliva?
Replies: 5
Views: 5397

Yeah I do, I often have bad-smelling spit; it goes hand in hand with bad breath for me.
by Tony22
Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Is your BB severity progressing after time?
Replies: 4
Views: 3224

My bad breath has definitely gotten worse as I've gotten older. When I was a teenager I still had bad breath, but it wasn't as bad or as frequent as it is now.
by Tony22
Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:53 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many hours of relief do you have?
Replies: 2
Views: 1589

I tend to have one hour of okay breath after brushing my teeth, but then after that time, the bitter taste returns to my mouth and I know my breath is starting to stink again...
by Tony22
Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:48 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Constipation making it worse
Replies: 2
Views: 10049

I have been taking a fiber supplement lately, but it doesn't seem to be doing much, I've still been constipated.

And thanks for mentioning SIBO--I don't think I have that, so I think you're probably right.
by Tony22
Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:08 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Constipation making it worse
Replies: 2
Views: 10049

Constipation making it worse

Lately I've been having some issues with bad constipation and I've been noticing that my breath has been getting worse. I know there has to be some connection. My breath doesn't smell outright fecal, but it has some hint of that to it and I have noticed before that being constipated makes my breath ...
by Tony22
Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: sex
Replies: 8
Views: 4434

I don't know if my breath gets worse after sex, I was mostly worried about breathing too much during it and getting in the other's person's face...but I'm not sure if it got worse after orgasm.
by Tony22
Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:07 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What's the thing you must think through the day?
Replies: 1
Views: 1214

Any time I talk to someone, I think about how my breath is smelling and how bad it is. Sometimes I can tell, but not always...
by Tony22
Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How badly bad breath affected your social life?
Replies: 8
Views: 4261

I've never been too social of a person, but I have a number of close friends and I've had a girlfriend before although I don't have one now. All of them seem to put up with my bad breath, I don't think they treat me any different. One of my best friends has a B.O. issue, so we kind of have something ...
by Tony22
Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Milk really makes BB worst?
Replies: 11
Views: 4589

I know that milk definitely makes my breath smell worse. Even just having cereal with milk, afterward, my breath is terrible...
by Tony22
Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How do YOU know you have BB?
Replies: 3
Views: 1610

It's been told to me directly, by friends and family members. Not all the time or anything, but I have also asked them for honest answers before and they told me that it was bad. That's how I at least know for sure.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗