THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Constipation making it worse

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
User avatar
Tony22
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 am

Constipation making it worse

Post by Tony22 »

Lately I've been having some issues with bad constipation and I've been noticing that my breath has been getting worse. I know there has to be some connection. My breath doesn't smell outright fecal, but it has some hint of that to it and I have noticed before that being constipated makes my breath worse.

I know this is gross, but I just wanted to say something. Does anyone think that could be the cause?
User avatar
mindspace
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by mindspace »

For constipation-http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lactoflor-BioPl ... 10638-take it 3 per day,also eat a lot of veggies and fruits and drink more water throughout the day.But if you don''t have SIBO constipation is not exactly reason for bad breath,it's only a symptom.
User avatar
Tony22
Newbie
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Tony22 »

I have been taking a fiber supplement lately, but it doesn't seem to be doing much, I've still been constipated.

And thanks for mentioning SIBO--I don't think I have that, so I think you're probably right.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗