THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 85 matches

by Mico
Sat May 24, 2008 3:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sweets07 where are you?????
Replies: 8
Views: 3207

Sweets, do you have any body odor? And perhaps a disgnosis? Does your BB increase with physical activity or sweating? And what food does increase your BB?
by Mico
Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:48 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15138

Ice wrote:Arun thanx for ure reply.
may I ask what is their opinionon TMAU and halitosis? have they done any research in this field?
Ice, check out "Human Breath Odors and Their Use in Diagnosis" .
by Mico
Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TMAU
Replies: 20
Views: 28657

tmau is related to some bb and bo, but not necesarily to yours. i think there are some 5-10 different encime defficiencies that can cause bo and bb. any encime in the complex choline metabolism can be faulty and you can have only mild clinical symptomes but bo/bb. why can be choline metabolism ...
by Mico
Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:43 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We cant smell eachother?
Replies: 52
Views: 15138

I can smell 2 different fecal smells efortlesly. I smelled them very often without problems. One is imo a tmau fecal smell, the other cabagge fecal(dimethylsulfide?).


Guys, are we really going over the same thing over and over?
by Mico
Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:13 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halitometer readings
Replies: 36
Views: 30744

jc wrote:maybe our bb is nature`s way of countering global warming.
i hate to say this but our suffering have a purpose after all.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
by Mico
Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HALITOSIS!? I THINK IT IS ALL ABOUT TMAU
Replies: 20
Views: 6666

here is anothor desease. not tmau, but with same result, but the smell mainly comes from urin, as the body fails to break down certain food.

Question Hello, i am wondering if maple syrup disease may have other symptoms other than the smell of the urine the reason i ask is because my little ...
by Mico
Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An experiment: smelling the odor
Replies: 5
Views: 2153

You got introduced to your breath. Its probably 24/7 like this and you tricked your sensory blockade for a short while. I can trick it just for a second, only 1 inhale, then its back to the blockade and I cant smell a thing anymore.
by Mico
Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Who Had Poor / Not too good Oral Hygien Before bad breath???
Replies: 7
Views: 3708

Do you guys know it for a fact that your BB problems started with puberty? Did your parents tell it to you? For me, BB started becomming a problem with puberty to, when I needed to start talking with chicks, but I have it since early childhood, when it didnt matter that much.
by Mico
Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: BB chick on tv
Replies: 16
Views: 6143

Sweets how old is your friend with the develping odor?
by Mico
Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE HELP....HOW DO I DISCUSS MY BB WITH LOVEONES
Replies: 39
Views: 10772

Tocute, wich liver encymes were to high and whats the name of the test for this?
by Mico
Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:14 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Halitosis Q&A
Replies: 51
Views: 17906

Gabriel, does the clinic you are working in have any experience with the so called blood-borne halitosis? Did you treat the oral part of the problem, wich many have? Like ppl with tmau have often a coated tongue etc - so a low choline diet works for the fishy part of the BB, and an oral treatement ...
by Mico
Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maggs from UK is ill in hospital
Replies: 9
Views: 3001

Arun, yes thats what Im saying. I can smell 2 strong identical fecal BBs from 2 women and a different fecal BB(resembles a little cigar smoke) from a man. I can smell them perfectly as anyone else does. And they have always more or less the same smell, while my smell I think is changing from tmau to ...
by Mico
Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:47 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Maggs from UK is ill in hospital
Replies: 9
Views: 3001

Stroke :/


I can smell 2 different kinds of cronical fecal BB, but I cant smell mine and Im told I have a different one. Strange.
by Mico
Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: B12 ... Gastroscopy ... Colonoscopy
Replies: 14
Views: 6292

How did they figure out you got b12 defficiency? What do you have to do? I heard that a deff of b12 can make you anxious. Is this the case with you?
by Mico
Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: what can you guys tell me about lecithin?
Replies: 4
Views: 1758

Be carefull what you wish! Its close to kerosine, but its like a poison, a dense gas. A fecal smell is just unpleasant, TMA smell is disgusting like hell. Humans got a reflexive reaction to avoid it, so thats why they run out of vicinity when they smell it.

Ive smelled my breath just once and I was ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗