PAra po makasali sa group
1.Add this profile: https://www.facebook.com/halitosis.sufferer
2.Private Msg: "HI I'M "YOURNAME" from http://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/"
3.I will Invite you to the group.
Ginawa ko po ang STEP na yan, para maiwasan ang mga SPAMMER.
SAna po magjoin kayo para mas dumami ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375152
- Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
- Replies: 800
- Views: 375152
Inactive?
Hi im Dave also from Ph and suffering from halitosis for couple of years now. Im hoping someday and everyday that our problem will be also cured.
But as I see now here looks like this is a inactive thread now.
Thats why I created a facebook fanpage for pinoy halitosis sufferers out there.
You ...
But as I see now here looks like this is a inactive thread now.
Thats why I created a facebook fanpage for pinoy halitosis sufferers out there.
You ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.