THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 39 matches

by mar11
Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:34 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: I know talk of s*****e is frowned upon, but..........
Replies: 19
Views: 15494

hi

thanatos how old are you?
why do think ledger killed himself?
there are people that are blind and they still don't commit s*****e, former british foreign minister is blind.
some people are invalid.
BB can be a hell, but first make sure that it is not tonsil related.

I used to feel like shit coz ...
by mar11
Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FRESH BREATH CHECKER
Replies: 4
Views: 2159

what do u mean by "wrong readings"

did it usually show that u have bb, and what level.
by mar11
Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: lets use escort girls
Replies: 9
Views: 3111

lets use escort girls

To find out how bad our breath is how about if we rent someone to test our breath.



I know this is weird, but how about if we rent some escort girls and meet them in a hotel room and ask them to rate how bad our H is , we can do it in london
by mar11
Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
Replies: 43
Views: 11627

here are the answers

Did somebody tell you you have bad breath in the past year: no

Do you have problems getting laid: a little

do people cough alot when speaking to you: never

do they cover their nose: all the time

do you have friends: yeah

do people talk to you without you starting ...
by mar11
Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: FRESH BREATH CHECKER
Replies: 4
Views: 2159

FRESH BREATH CHECKER

with this device you can check if your breath smells, I just order it, don't know if it works for c halitosis


here is the website http://www.freshbreathonline.com/page12.htm

it is only 26 pound.
by mar11
Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
Replies: 43
Views: 11627

Listen to your gut. It will tell you if you have bb or not. Just b/c a dr. tells you that you don't have it means nothing.

Several Dr.s told me I didn't have anything wrong with my root canals and a few even told me to see a shrink and when I finally got someone to do a biopsy the infection was in ...
by mar11
Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: can every one come to the chat room
Replies: 2
Views: 1214

can every one come to the chat room

can every one come to the chat room
by mar11
Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
Replies: 43
Views: 11627

How about just trusting him? If you score 40 with the Halimeter you most definitely don't have the bb caused by the usual sulphur stuff anyway. And no-one has ever told you you have bb or smell like shit? In that case: You don't have bb. Enjoy! 8)



I believe every one in here has had BB one ...
by mar11
Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:24 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
Replies: 43
Views: 11627

Here is what he did

Even before he did any test he asked me what gave me the idea that I have BB, and I told him the usual reasons, I lied that my mom told me and my doctor and my dentist.



He massaged my tonsils and smelt it.
He scrapped my tongue with a metal and smelt it.

There was no smell ...
by mar11
Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
Replies: 43
Views: 11627

would you put most important decision in your life in the hands of homeless guy, who is drunk and is on drugs, little mental.....
by mar11
Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: just came from appoinment with finkelstein
Replies: 43
Views: 11627

just came from appoinment with finkelstein

hi


I just came from the appointment and Finkelstein told me that I DO not have BB.


He told me there was nothing wrong with my tonsils, linguals.


and he said there was other people who also came to him who did not have BB.

before I was 100% sure I had BB, but now it is 90 %


I have to figure ...
by mar11
Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dr. Yehuda Finkelstein sounds like the best hope out there.
Replies: 14
Views: 3222

hi

I planning to see Finkelstein JAN 2

Hopefully my problem will be solved this time
I'm 25 years old, so this is actually my last chance for normal life.

I don't have palatine tonsills I'm hoping that proplem is the remainings of the tonsils,lingual or adenoids.

If he tells me that there is no ...
by mar11
Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: do you use fragrance
Replies: 2
Views: 1398

do you use fragrance

if you use fragrance, which one do you use, and do you feel like people will think, you are covering BB, I use CK be.
by mar11
Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Going to Israel
Replies: 11
Views: 3204

Going to Israel

Hi


I'm finally going to Israel to see finkelstein, I have a appointment with him on Jan 2, I have already booked the flight.
so if anyone else wanna join welcome,
I will try my best to explain the situation to finkelstein. Many of you have been waiting for someone to go and see him, I will let ...
by mar11
Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: come to the chat room
Replies: 0
Views: 928

come to the chat room

hi can everyone come to the chat room
time :16.26 GMT
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗