THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 7 matches

by LadyKay
Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: The cure finally. Marine biome growing inside of us
Replies: 92
Views: 28901

Meowkity is right !!

meowkity you are definitely on to something! I've been taking human grade diatomaceous earth which is also used as a dewormer.i notice when I brush my teeth and tongue my breath is fresh.when I wake up in the morning I don't need to scrape my tongue.the wormwood complex also helps. In the beginning ...
by LadyKay
Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My thoughts on flushes, candida products/diets, alt.med, etc
Replies: 8
Views: 2269

Water fast

I did a 10 day water fast and the results were shocking.i messed up after the fast though.my tongue turned pink and my breath was fresh.my saliva flow also increased and I suffer from dry mouth terribly.i also noticed after day 5 PND was non-existent.when u water fast it helps your WHOLE system ...
by LadyKay
Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lonely and looking to talk
Replies: 5
Views: 1960

I feel the same way

Email : [email protected]

Feel free to email me ....anyone
by LadyKay
Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:07 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Lost...
Replies: 7
Views: 3569

Orientation was great...i guess.When it was done I told my admissions counselor about my condition and she looked at me in shock.She said I was tripping and that it was in my head.

I don't like taking medicine anymore.I figured anything unnatural in my system is probably going to make it worse or ...
by LadyKay
Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:04 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Lost...
Replies: 7
Views: 3569

Thanks

Hello sorry for the late response.I've been dealing with personal problems at home and getting ready for Job Corps . For acid reflux I've been changing my diet (no meat and dairy except Activia yogurt). Drinking baking soda and water seems to relieve the acid reflux but for some reason it gives me ...
by LadyKay
Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:08 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Lost...
Replies: 7
Views: 3569

Lost...

Hello everyone. I am a 20 year old that's been living a terrible nightmare since the age of 14.Everybody life story is different but we've all been through the same troubles..I suffer from bad breath which is most likely caused by acid reflux.This smell also escapes from my nose whenever I exhale ...
by LadyKay
Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone interested in meeting up in NYC?
Replies: 11
Views: 6669

NYC Meet Up

Hello,I am located in NY and would love to attend a group meeting with everyone.All i need is a date and time =)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗