Hello friends,
A month ago i tried this thing i don't even remember where i read about someone doing it and so far so good i think thats it ...
I do realize we all have different types of BB and different things cause it, so i will try to describe my symptoms and what ive tried before so you can ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What has effect on me so far!! Please read it !
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1337
- Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:35 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My story, friends..
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2445
My story, friends..
Hello friends,
I have been reading this blog for a month now! I am very happy i found you guys, i am not alone ..
I am a young woman , my problems started maybe 6-7 years ago. When i was back in europe i think i had some bb occasionally and i though its because i had a crown problem.
Changed that ...
I have been reading this blog for a month now! I am very happy i found you guys, i am not alone ..
I am a young woman , my problems started maybe 6-7 years ago. When i was back in europe i think i had some bb occasionally and i though its because i had a crown problem.
Changed that ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.