THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 1 match

by Shtnose6810
Fri May 09, 2014 11:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fecal Nasal Odor
Replies: 8
Views: 7097

Cure

I think I have finally got cured..I did a water fast for 3 days and it seem to have helped me and my mind..I feel like a new person already.. I wanted to let everyone know what worked for me...idk if ur supposed to eat healthy before you start the fast or you just do it..but I was already eating ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗