THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Fecal Nasal Odor

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Fecal Nasal Odor

Post by FedUp »

I think i've come one step closer to my cure.

for ages I've been clogged up nasally but this past 2 weeks after using baby shampoo and salt nasal irrigation I can actually breath through my nose again.

but for me I knew this wasn't the end. I know my breath doesn't stink as I never get reactions. but today I tested nasal breathing, and low and behold I got a nasty comment "you need to stop farting". and I was stood close to this person. I wasn't even upset or mad I was kind of relieved to know it's nasal odor. I have had sinus infections this past year (never in my life before this year). but I never had symptoms other than congestion and yellow/green snot. My snot is now clear and kind of sticky. Any mucus I hawk out doesn't smell but maybe I've got some real horrible dirty areas in my sinus area that my irrigation isn't reaching. I tried upside down irrigation too.

What could possibly be stuck up there? I have on rare occassions literally tasted the shitty smell, it ranged from horse shit/dog shit to human shit.

Another dr.s appointment arranged. they can't possibly send me home with a leaflet on halitosis again.

shitty nasal odor, why couldn't it be a nice odor? oh well lets see.

anyone else get this sort of thing?
HigherThoughts
Advanced
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:33 pm
Location: Los Angeles, US

Post by HigherThoughts »

I have bad odor from my nose and mouth. I wouldn't be as stressed if I just had slight bad breath from my mouth. From my nose people can smell me from a long distance away. Even outside in open air they can smell me. I get strong reactions where ever I go.

I have tried the sinus flush but it doesn't seem to help. Yea if a doctor just handed me some leaflet on halitosis and sent me home I would be pissed. I would tell them I came here to seek their professional advice, not to be insulted.

Try getting a nasal endoscopy so they can see if there is anything wrong with your sinuses.
CUPID45
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:47 am

Fecal Odor from the Nose and Mouth

Post by CUPID45 »

You know i thought this was just happening to me and for years i could not smell the odor i have had this fight for 7 years with fecal odor coming out of my nose and mouth and didnt know it and just this year i caught the odor coming from my nose i have used stuff for the colon, diet, supplements no wonder everything i used never worked it was for the wrong place ](*,) .


I also skipped to the dentist thought i was going to get into a brwall because they had a lady that was talking smack God was with her because my mouth was num and i had cotton in it but i think she knew she crossed the line because all i could do was move my arms and head :x and keep it movin .

I sure hope that you guys have good luck with your Doctors i hate my Doctors because they tryd to make me think i was crazy i have seen over 20 Doctors and 99.9% say they dont smell a thing and the 1% tells me to diet or theres nothing they can do for me .The ENTwas worthless they did not see nothing or smell a thing mean while the people in the hallway at the ENT office was complaining about the odor :roll: I have acid reflux and sinus drip and dry mouth . now that i know for sure it's my nose and breathe i have work to do 8-[
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

the worst part is not being able to smell it. our sinus is used to the smell so it sucks.

another doctor visit today. health care is free here so they don't do things unless its really desperate or bad, if fecal nose odor isn't then i don't know what is.

strangely enough my breath odor doesn't offend, just nose.

let's see.
Brad123
Newbie
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Post by Brad123 »

One time, my nose odor stunk up a whole room. I also noticed the odor when I blew my nose. I kept blowing, and finally a grain of rice came out of my nose. The smell went away after that.

Maybe you guys have a blockage. I wonder how a grain of rice could get stuck up my nose.
seanlee1980
Advanced
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am

Gastroparesis

Post by seanlee1980 »

Anybody looked into this or have been diagnosed with Gastroparesis (partial paralysis of the stomach, causing delayed digestion)?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroparesis
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

i have some news.

my white blood cells are on low count meaning my immune system is weak.

maybe this is why this fecal smell has lasted for months, my body can't fight it off. i've been prescribed "doxycycline" capsules, 7 day course.

i'm gonna keep on with sinus flush whilst taking these antibiotics.

lets see...
User avatar
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Re: Fecal Nasal Odor

Post by Archimonde »

FedUp wrote: salt nasal irrigation
My guess is that you've dislodged a tonsil stone, that's what made your nose stinks. Stop nasal irrigation for a while, see if your nasal breath improved. But with the upside-down irrigation you did, maybe a tiny stone you dislodged went up your nasal area and is still there, instead of being expelled out through your mouth. This is all speculation.
Shtnose6810
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Cure

Post by Shtnose6810 »

I think I have finally got cured..I did a water fast for 3 days and it seem to have helped me and my mind..I feel like a new person already.. I wanted to let everyone know what worked for me...idk if ur supposed to eat healthy before you start the fast or you just do it..but I was already eating healthy and not junk food..after the fast I just ate healthy and idk if I have bad breath but honestly I don't care.. As long as I don't have a nasty smell coming out of my nose Idc..my tounge seems to be pink though and even I. The morning..good luck you guys
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗