North of Germany! I like the Netherlands !
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 40 matches
- Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192759
Re: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5480
Re: Anyone in Frankfurt or surroundings for a meet-up?
Hey, I am from Germany. Have the same problem since 20 years too. You can send me a message (english or german)
- Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5245
Re: Does anyone suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome
Yes.I often feel sick.Sleeping doesn*t help.
- Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:56 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5222
Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
***k. I'm sorry. I know how you feel. I already got this diagnosis. I even wish it was true !! Is there another ENT?
- Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5222
Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
Sinus maxillaris? Both ?
- Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5222
Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
Has the doctor ever arranged a CT of the sinuses? If the tonsills stink or smell, I would have them removed immediately ... I had hardly any pain. it's different for everyone. Difficult to explain with the PND. You can feel it behind the nose in the transition to the throat. The mucus collects in ...
- Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5222
Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
I would take the chance. I wish you that it is your cause. No pnd sounds good !!
- Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:21 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5222
Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
I don't remember the method. Many years ago!
I also have nasal and oral bad breath (not permanently or every minute) .... how does it smell? Have you got post nasal drip? Do you have a stuffy nose?
I also have nasal and oral bad breath (not permanently or every minute) .... how does it smell? Have you got post nasal drip? Do you have a stuffy nose?
- Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 5222
Re: Should I get a tonsillectomy?
The tonsillectomy didn't help me (nasal bb!). I had very little pain and I don't regret the operation. I have read about the success of others. it was a possibility.
- Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:13 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Hypothesis : most have intra oral Bad Breath.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1078
Re: Hypothesis : most have intra oral Bad Breath.
That's interesting!
I have got a swollen lymph node too. On the left side + post nasal drip.
I have got a swollen lymph node too. On the left side + post nasal drip.
- Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Come on people write!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6149
Re: Come on people write!
Thanks for your motivation. I try to think about it ...
- Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Come on people write!
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6149
Re: Come on people write!
I*m hopeless and depressed .... but I'm thankful for your side. I will do some advertising on reddit.
- Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bad breath please help me!!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1311
Re: Bad breath please help me!!!!
It looks like mucus. Sinusitis ? Tornwald cyst ?
Did you have a CT or MRT ?
Did you have a CT or MRT ?
- Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:44 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Long time sufferer from the Philippines
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9556
Re: Long time sufferer from the Philippines
If you had nasal polyps, you would have nasal bb. The ENT should at least examine your nose and throat with an endoscope or do a CT. But the tonsills could actually be the cause for you.
But also test 2 weeks PPI for the stomach / GERD.
But also test 2 weeks PPI for the stomach / GERD.
- Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:10 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Long time sufferer from the Philippines
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9556
Re: Long time sufferer from the Philippines
If you don't have a nasal bb, it could actually be the tonsils. The stones can smell very horrible. But watch out for smell on the gums. Smell it regularly. If the smell is gone after eating, the bacteria could be covered for a short time.
Post nasal drip excluded? Both nostrils free?
Tongue coated ...
Post nasal drip excluded? Both nostrils free?
Tongue coated ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.