THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by believe
Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy and still have BB?
Replies: 7
Views: 3426

Thank you all so much for responding!

Im definitely hoping to take them out soon!! Im hoping it will cure my BB, but if it doesnt its still worth not having tonsil stones anymore!! I believe the bad breath is coming from tonsils, but I also believe as you say theres something in the throat causing ...
by believe
Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:55 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy and still have BB?
Replies: 7
Views: 3426

Tonsillectomy and still have BB?

Hi everyone!

Im very curious -how many people have had a tonsillectomy and still have BB? Before you got your tonsils removed did you have tonsil stones?

Please let me know. Thank you!
by believe
Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:27 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My life with terrible BB and how I hopefully was cured
Replies: 14
Views: 6706

Believe--have you tried rinsing with hydrogen peroxide/water mixture (use a ratio of 50/50). That seems to give some of us a bit of relief.

Hi Liza22 i have tried but I didnt get much relief. I used it for months actually. ..kept using because all the other mouth washes did nothing for me. And i ...
by believe
Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:07 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My life with terrible BB and how I hopefully was cured
Replies: 14
Views: 6706

Thank you sandspiegel its appreciated :)

I just bought the tung brush today..hopefully i have the same great result you did ::fingers crossed::
by believe
Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Chlorphyll, anyone?
Replies: 11
Views: 3787

Trust me I think everyone here understands your struggle. :|

I actually tried the chlorophyll capsules, i didnt notice much difference. Perhaps, itll work for you but maybe you should try the capsules so your teeth wont stain.
by believe
Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:17 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My Story -- Maybe im getting Cured
Replies: 5
Views: 4524

please do keep us posted
by believe
Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I believe I have the solution to bad breath.
Replies: 2
Views: 2495

Thank You so much KJ13 for taking the time to write all this to try and help us!! Its very appreciated. I will try this.
by believe
Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: cutting off white hair on tongue
Replies: 10
Views: 10739

im pretty sure thats not a good idea!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗