THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 35 matches
- Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: lick your wrist, then smell it...
- Replies: 11
- Views: 25113
lick your wrist, then smell it...
When I smell the dried spit on my wrist..it smells sour...just like a faint vinegar smell...does that mean my breath smells sour....people make faces at me from about 5 feet away...could that mean it's GERD...I take prilosec sometimes when I have heart burn...took it on a regular basis last year ...
- Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHAT DOES EVERYONE EAT?
- Replies: 53
- Views: 14733
- Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How did the Blis K12 work?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5575
- Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:53 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: another disappointing ENT visit....
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3178
- Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:27 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: another disappointing ENT visit....
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3178
another disappointing ENT visit....
Just had my 2nd visit to my ENT.....I was so nervous and prayed this time he could help me.....I came prepared this time, brought lots of questions for him and info from this website, he read everything......last time he told me to go home and drink lots of water {thanks a lot jack ass}.....this ...
- Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bacteria: tonsils to tongue or tongue to tonsils?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3972
- Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Bacteria: tonsils to tongue or tongue to tonsils?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3972
Hopeful....everything you just said is exactly what I have been thinking all week....I, too, have been using a q tip on my tonsils and tongue but mine smell the same, kinda sour like....I made another appt. with the ENT for next week....this time I wil come prepared and bring lots of questions and I ...
- Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: All this talk about tonsils has me wondering.....
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1594
All this talk about tonsils has me wondering.....
Been roaming this site for months and used to chat some but not lately.....same old story.....tried every damn product on the internet and nothing worked......don't think I have PND....my nose is never plugged and nothing runs down my throat.....got up the courage and went to a ENT two months ago ...
- Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Body reactions to Therabreath, ReTardex and Profresh -
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4799
When I tried Therabreath products about two years ago, my throat started to burn after a few days. When I emailed them, they answered back to dilute the mouthwash. The products didn't work anyway, like every other product on the market, so I never re-ordered. No other product made my mouth burn tho.
- Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:01 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: another useless doctor's visit
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2221
Forgot to mention one more thing....the ENT doctor asked me how I know that I have BB....I said by people's reactions and the horrible taste in my mouth and that people have told me....he asked if I can smell it....I said no one can smell their breathe....he said oh yes you can, just cup yours hands ...
- Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: another useless doctor's visit
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2221
another useless doctor's visit
I finally got the courage up to see an ENT...my dentist has been of no help....says my teeth have never looked better...I wonder why with all this damn brushing and flossing....anyway the ENT doctor says that my tonsils are fine, I have no crypts with tonsils stones hiding in them, he says that BB ...
- Wed May 30, 2007 5:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: reactions from people
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3749
The two most common reactions I get are....a quick little cough with their hand covering their mouth....and people always cover their mouth with their hand and a finger angled up to their nose, but not covering their nose.....why is that.....do people think that if they cover their noses that is too ...
- Wed May 30, 2007 12:07 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I'm glad I found this place!!!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2152
- Mon May 14, 2007 6:01 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm a happy girl
- Replies: 26
- Views: 32483
- Tue May 08, 2007 11:15 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180181
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.