THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 105 matches
- Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: how many got cured by vit c?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 11545
- Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: update
- Replies: 15
- Views: 7576
Waiting this is fab news! Thank you for sharing your experiences and findings with such detailed description. Noptical, totally agree, see a specialist, don't waste time, energy and money on all these other products because all they do is treat the symptoms and not the cause. The causes need to be ...
- Sat May 05, 2007 6:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal vs. metallic breath relief
- Replies: 35
- Views: 9953
we have similar symptoms then, cyber. i, too, have different smells according to different types of food that i eat. however, the fecal smell doesn't seem to be diet-related with me. it seems to come out of nowhere. whether my mouth feels good or not. whereas there are some other odors that to me ...
- Sat May 05, 2007 6:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
- Sat May 05, 2007 5:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
- Sat May 05, 2007 3:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: a cure for sure - URINE THERAPY - HARD TOPIC
- Replies: 35
- Views: 14463
- Sat May 05, 2007 3:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
- Sat May 05, 2007 1:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
- Sat May 05, 2007 8:46 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
I'm concerned about the levels that have to be taken for this to work. anything taken in excess is going to be toxic for the kidneys.
having read a bit about vit C toxicity levels it seems that we shouldn't be taking more than 2000mg per day. I've also spoken to a nurse and a sport's nutritionist ...
having read a bit about vit C toxicity levels it seems that we shouldn't be taking more than 2000mg per day. I've also spoken to a nurse and a sport's nutritionist ...
- Sat May 05, 2007 8:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
i know that my breath has improved greatly, but i don't think that it's eliminated. so maybe only vit c is not the answer. (however, if i continue to have this amount of relief, life'd still be A LOT easier.)
at the advice of girlie girl, i started taking some baking soda in water this morning - i ...
at the advice of girlie girl, i started taking some baking soda in water this morning - i ...
- Sat May 05, 2007 7:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: fecal vs. metallic breath relief
- Replies: 35
- Views: 9953
At different times of the day / month and dependent on what I have eaten or what I haven't eaten, I have a range of smells. I would describe it as mainly fecal, but often smells of rotting vegetables (smelly compost - not the sweet smelling variety!), sometimes ammonia (urea?).
In the last year, I ...
In the last year, I ...
- Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
- Replies: 601
- Views: 180187
Hey this is great news! Do you think it's the vitamin C content? or is it something to do with the pH? or both? I'm also wondering about the vitamin C content found in mastic? Tree resin?? They do have an acidic taste. Perhaps it's the vitamin c content which has been helping me???
As soon as I get ...
As soon as I get ...
- Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
- Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:03 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Do you always feel hungry
- Replies: 16
- Views: 6183
I'm always hungry and always have been! I was always told that I had a fast metabolism because I'd always been thin. In my early teens I started eating buns and french breads for reliefrom BB evenif for half an hour. the bread seemed to absorb all the toxins before they were back in full force. i ...
- Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:43 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Mastic good enough for Harems and it seems to be working!
- Replies: 151
- Views: 41587
No, not unconditionally - you paid for it!
I haven't had any nauseas feelings. The white gooey stuff is natural mastic that has been melted apparently. It works a treat and I chew a small piece just before I go into class. The small white/yellow/green blobs are the ones that turn into chewing gum ...
I haven't had any nauseas feelings. The white gooey stuff is natural mastic that has been melted apparently. It works a treat and I chew a small piece just before I go into class. The small white/yellow/green blobs are the ones that turn into chewing gum ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.