THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 69 matches

by DK3790
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fecal Breath = Stomach problem?
Replies: 32
Views: 31872

if i ever did a full exhale in someone's face, i think they would die...
by DK3790
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I know what is the cause of bb
Replies: 19
Views: 9067

Jimi, when you eat do you:
feel full very quickly
have trouble swallowing food
burp alot
when you drink liquids you feel like you're gunna throw up?
throw up?

in general do you:
burp alot throughout the day
have a bitter taste in your mouth
occassionally burp and small food particles come in to ...
by DK3790
Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
Replies: 364
Views: 192926

anyone live in New Jersey?
by DK3790
Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:58 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 15
Views: 17035

what about prilosec?
by DK3790
Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 15
Views: 17035

has anyone else had constipation problems when taking pepsid and/or zantac?
by DK3790
Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 15
Views: 17035

ok...when you talked about how you talked to your dentist and whatnot and they told you how you don't have bb. Well, whenever I talk to people, they don't even respond and they just walk away with very weird face reactions. That part you described at the end, yea that's my life everyday.
by DK3790
Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 15
Views: 17035

well i used to have just bb from my mouth overall in addition to my acid reflux and ever since i improved my oral hygiene and taking the vitamin C's, the oral part of the bb went away and now i'm trying to find a way to fix my acid reflux. The OTC's didn't do anything. I used zantac.
by DK3790
Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: acid reflux
Replies: 15
Views: 17035

acid reflux

Anyone else here have acid reflux? I've been thinking about what may be the cause of my bb and I think I have the answer. It is my acid reflux. Whenever I take OTC medicines for this it works temporarily but then stops working. I was wondering has anyone with acid reflux tried Nexium? Does it work?
by DK3790
Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: meet up...
Replies: 2
Views: 1747

I live in wayne...
by DK3790
Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Forgot the name of the disease...
Replies: 7
Views: 2776

i jus looked it up and it said that it usually grows on the left side of your neck...BINGO! when I swallow, I feel some kind of lump in the left side of my neck. Anyone know how or where I can check to see if I have this disease?
by DK3790
Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sour breath gone...possibly from acid reducers
Replies: 10
Views: 7278

Idk about you, but for me the only thing this did for me is giving me 2 hr trips in the bathroom at a time (MAJOR constipation)
by DK3790
Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Forgot the name of the disease...
Replies: 7
Views: 2776

can you explain exactly the feeling you have? Is it that you swallow, and feel that you didn't swallow strongly enough for the food to go down?

Or do you eat normally, but food bits come back up immediately?

Or do you just feel food bits sitting in your throat rotting, and you can't do anything ...
by DK3790
Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:21 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Forgot the name of the disease...
Replies: 7
Views: 2776

austuser wrote:Zenker's Diverticulum

viewtopic.php?t=537
THANK YOU! :D
by DK3790
Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Amazing Discovery - Sugarfree/Chewable VITAMIN C
Replies: 601
Views: 180184

do the adenoids have anything to do with bb? i had them removed awhile ago, and it seemed like bb got worse after I removed them
by DK3790
Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Forgot the name of the disease...
Replies: 7
Views: 2776

Forgot the name of the disease...

where the food that we eat goes down our throat and it gets stuck between the throat area and the esophagus. It was a weirdd name. I want to know what this was called because I think I have this disease. I don't have reflux from my stomach but from my throat (pretty nasty)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗