Two ENTs told me I had acid reflux. They looked down my throat and said I had all the classic symptoms. One of them said that the bad breath was when I was refluxing acid. It makes sense because I do not have bad breath 24/7. I can talk to people normally and I have had people tell me I DO NOT have bad breath. Then bam, after eating or when I have an empty stomach, I see people turning away, rubbing their noses and conversations stopping. And sometimes it's so bad even I can smell it. I used to wonder if it was the other person...but it's happened so often over the past 3 years, that I know it's me.
On the other hand, I went to a GI doctor, had all the acid reflux tests done and everything came out "normal". So go figure...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I know what is the cause of bb
Jimi, when you eat do you:
feel full very quickly
have trouble swallowing food
burp alot
when you drink liquids you feel like you're gunna throw up?
throw up?
in general do you:
burp alot throughout the day
have a bitter taste in your mouth
occassionally burp and small food particles come in to your mouth?
I have all of these and it's definitely acid reflux.
feel full very quickly
have trouble swallowing food
burp alot
when you drink liquids you feel like you're gunna throw up?
throw up?
in general do you:
burp alot throughout the day
have a bitter taste in your mouth
occassionally burp and small food particles come in to your mouth?
I have all of these and it's definitely acid reflux.
I disagree with the acid reflux. I have had H for a long time now, I am sure this is caused by something in the mouth/throat area.
I had a good friend back in highschool who used to sympathize with me. There were moments when I would get mocked bec of my BB, then he comes in does this stomach action and burp something offesive just so he can say he has BB too.
Everyone would laugh, but still mine sticks his instantaneous BB wont.
I had a good friend back in highschool who used to sympathize with me. There were moments when I would get mocked bec of my BB, then he comes in does this stomach action and burp something offesive just so he can say he has BB too.
Everyone would laugh, but still mine sticks his instantaneous BB wont.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.