THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by BeauTiful Woman
Tue May 08, 2007 7:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H-Pylori Testing
Replies: 2
Views: 1547

Ok Yogas, thanks for the feedback. Please do let us know how the triple therapy treatment worked once finished.

BW O:)
by BeauTiful Woman
Tue May 08, 2007 1:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: H-Pylori Testing
Replies: 2
Views: 1547

H-Pylori Testing

Who has had H-Pylori testing?

Who has tested positive?

What was your treatment?
by BeauTiful Woman
Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: are you vegetarian
Replies: 7
Views: 2454

It really depends on what kind of vegetarian you are... There are many kinds... Fake ones and real ones. "I say fake because this form of vegetarianism usually leads to poor health... what's the point?"

-Fake Vegetarians: People who omit all forms of meat, pultry and fish from their diet, but gorge ...
by BeauTiful Woman
Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: kissing?
Replies: 37
Views: 13329

I Know What You Mean...

WFR, I completely feel where you are coming from... It's like no matter how nice you are to people, and how happy you pretend to be, people can see the pain and anxiety in your eyes, and they are turned off by it. They simply can't understand where it is coming from; it's like they can see your ...
by BeauTiful Woman
Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone with intestinal problems try Dr. Natura's Colonix?
Replies: 6
Views: 2633

Agreed...
by BeauTiful Woman
Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath
Replies: 8
Views: 3616

Digestive Enzymes Help to Clear Fermenting Food Particles

I have had to most success with Ultrazyme, but right now I am taking Essential Zymes by Source Naturals, which is vegetable based. It's not working as much on the odor, but it helps a great deal with my heartburn which I had a lot of...

BeauTi
by BeauTiful Woman
Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:54 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Laser Surgery Was the Cure for Me
Replies: 30
Views: 19940

What about me, I had my tonsils removed, and still suffer with the same issues as everone on here?

I wouldn't have any "caves" given my tonsils are gone right?


Thanks guys,

BeauTi

:-k
by BeauTiful Woman
Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:35 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My life as of now...
Replies: 3
Views: 3253

:) Good for you AW; you tell them... I can relate to you completely! I am a born again Christian, and I have struggled for over 13yrs. My Savior has brought me through it all; I do believe that this will end at some point.

If it had not been for the Lord on my side I would have left this life a ...
by BeauTiful Woman
Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:21 am
Forum: DAILY STORIES
Topic: Could probiotic have been helping me?
Replies: 5
Views: 6511

Too Many Probiotics not Good.. If You are not Yeast Ridden

To many probiotics can get a little ichy... over a long period of time. But the digestive enzymes and probiotics do help in toning down the smell coming from the throat and esophagus.

If you don't have a yeastful diet, probiotics can overwhelm you a little; you need a balance. at one point I was ...
by BeauTiful Woman
Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: bad breath
Replies: 8
Views: 3616

New to the Site

Hi DK, I am new to the site as well, but I am definitely not new to the issue. I have been struggling since age 18, I am now 31 one with two children. I have stuggled so greatly, all alone... But I have gotten the smell to tone down some, by taking digestive enzymes... I Still stuggle very much ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗