THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

H-Pylori Testing

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BeauTiful Woman
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:49 pm

H-Pylori Testing

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

Who has had H-Pylori testing?

Who has tested positive?

What was your treatment?
yogs
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 7:02 pm

Post by yogs »

Who has had H-Pylori testing?
I have taken the blood test to check for Antibody titers
Who has tested positive?
Yes It came out positive
What was your treatment?
I havent started any. I will be going for Bacterial Overgrowth test next week and then take it from there. I do have triple therapy kit which I will take after my test.
BeauTiful Woman
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:49 pm

Post by BeauTiful Woman »

Ok Yogas, thanks for the feedback. Please do let us know how the triple therapy treatment worked once finished.

BW O:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗