THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 39 matches
- Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: GENETICALLY MODIFIED BACTERIA IN MOUTHWASH
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2546
- Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:23 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: my kids suffer because I cant talk to them
- Replies: 71
- Views: 64303
Meow, Your post puts in a nutshell all the problems we have in every aspect of our lives. For some people, family members can't smell the breath because they have become accustomed to it from being around us all the time. Until we solve our problems, you need to try and be with your child. I know ...
- Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oragenics Probiora
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4495
Hello FB, I received mine in the mail 2 days ago and immediately started taking it. Twice a day, morning and night. Its doing something. It takes the edge off of my problem. A 10% percent inprovement. I dont know if it will last, but if it does I would easily pay the 20 dollars a month for this kind ...
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:40 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Oral Mouth Spray
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2783
- Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oragenics Probiora
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4495
- Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oragenics Probiora
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4495
Oragenics Probiora
A few months ago, some of us emailed this company Oragenics. There were supposed to be coming out with a bacteria replacement therapy for the teeth. One benefit was that it was going to help with bad breath. After occasionally checking their website, I noticed yesterday that they finally came out ...
- Wed May 07, 2008 2:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115517
Its good to hear some posotive results. i want to caution some of you not to use this too often. In some cases, it made the BB worse. It did this for me a couple years ago when I tried it. I would consider it the turning point from when my breath turned from bad to horrible. I had similiar hopes and ...
- Tue May 06, 2008 9:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Streptococcus salivarius K12 WORKS!!! (for me)
- Replies: 213
- Views: 115517
- Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:20 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wikipedia Problems
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3729
- Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wikipedia Problems
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3729
Im banned from posting on Wikipedia. Ive added the link at least 25 times and they just sent me an email saying thye have tracked my IP address and I cant edit anymore. I encourage all of you to go there and post the link. Maybe we need to post it less frequently so the person checking devotes less ...
- Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wikipedia Problems
- Replies: 11
- Views: 3729
Wikipedia Problems
I am unable to link the site to wikipedia anymore. I've been adding the link to this site because somone was taking it down. Well, I got a message from someone at Wikipedia that said that this site can not be up there because of advertising. This is a shame because this site is the best place for ...
- Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Which K12
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5031
- Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:18 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Which K12
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5031
Which K12
Im trying to figure out which k12 to order. Basically Im wondering which one of these goons do I want to give my money too. I hate to give anything to Katz. But maybe his daughter needs a new Ferrari so maybe I will order from him.
- Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Wikipedia
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1819
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.