THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wikipedia
-
carlos_bigsby
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am
Wikipedia
I think many of us found this site through wikipedia. I am very thankful that for finding people who are liek myself, tryign to beat this problem. Occasionally I will reasearch halitosis on wiki and notice that someone keeps deleting the link to this site from the extermal links. I have added it 5 times so far, twice this week alone. Has anyone else noticed this?
-
carlos_bigsby
- Newbie
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am
I also came to this site through wikipedia...
I can't imagine why someone would want to keep people from coming here unless they (As you say) are people with junk products trying to profit from those who don't know any better.
Keep adding it back if you can.. I guess I'll check it every so often too if I remember.
I can't imagine why someone would want to keep people from coming here unless they (As you say) are people with junk products trying to profit from those who don't know any better.
Keep adding it back if you can.. I guess I'll check it every so often too if I remember.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.