THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Wikipedia

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
carlos_bigsby
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am

Wikipedia

Post by carlos_bigsby »

I think many of us found this site through wikipedia. I am very thankful that for finding people who are liek myself, tryign to beat this problem. Occasionally I will reasearch halitosis on wiki and notice that someone keeps deleting the link to this site from the extermal links. I have added it 5 times so far, twice this week alone. Has anyone else noticed this?
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

hm. Must be someone out there profiting from BB sufferers. They don't want anyone to find out about the site?
carlos_bigsby
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am

Post by carlos_bigsby »

Its been deleted again. I don't know why this bothers me this much. I think it's because I imagine of these horrible breath experts deleting it so people who might go to their clinics would see what people are sayign about them.
User avatar
mike987
Super Angel
Posts: 1228
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:47 am
Location: US

Post by mike987 »

I also came to this site through wikipedia...


I can't imagine why someone would want to keep people from coming here unless they (As you say) are people with junk products trying to profit from those who don't know any better.


Keep adding it back if you can.. I guess I'll check it every so often too if I remember.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗