THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 2 matches

by iwanttolivelife
Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: elevate head at night
Replies: 2
Views: 2113

Re: elevate head at night

Sleeping with head up on two pillows lets the post nasal drip run down the throat all night instead of accumulating and congealing in the back of the throat/nose. It helps a lot with morning breath. And without zyrtec I can feel my saliva flow increasing. Major blessings from Christ! Mike ...
by iwanttolivelife
Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Replies: 800
Views: 375548

Hey guys.

Whew. I so glad I found fellow Filipinos on here.

So here's my story.

I have chronic bad breath. I think I do. It's just so weird because my mom would always deny that I do have bad breath. I made her smell my breath. I exhaled directly at her nose and still, she denies that I have ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗