THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

elevate head at night

Tell us your story with bad breath
pagmic2
Junior
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:13 am

elevate head at night

Post by pagmic2 »

Sleeping with head up on two pillows lets the post nasal drip run down the throat all night instead of accumulating and congealing in the back of the throat/nose. It helps a lot with morning breath. And without zyrtec I can feel my saliva flow increasing. Major blessings from Christ! Mike
iwanttolivelife
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:33 pm

Re: elevate head at night

Post by iwanttolivelife »

pagmic2 wrote:Sleeping with head up on two pillows lets the post nasal drip run down the throat all night instead of accumulating and congealing in the back of the throat/nose. It helps a lot with morning breath. And without zyrtec I can feel my saliva flow increasing. Major blessings from Christ! Mike
Actually when I moved to the US, my PND started. I told my mom before that my bed isn't comfortable and I feel like it is not even and I cannot sleep well. After a couple of months, or maybe weeks, I began having PND and became paranoid about my BB.

I hate it sooo much!

Have you guys tried traveling to another place? Did it somehow relieve your PND?
tieuvodanh
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

Post nasal drip

Post by tieuvodanh »

I also went to US and got allergy (sneezing,nasal congestion...). But after coming back to my country the allergy has been gone but the PND drip still there. I mean when I was in US , I couldn't breath b/c of nasal congestion so I did the surgery to correct the deviated septum. After that procedure, I got the PND 24/7 (I had to spit out the mucus in my throat all day long). Maybe when you left US, you could still get PND but you won't get seasonal allergy anymore.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗