THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
elevate head at night
elevate head at night
Sleeping with head up on two pillows lets the post nasal drip run down the throat all night instead of accumulating and congealing in the back of the throat/nose. It helps a lot with morning breath. And without zyrtec I can feel my saliva flow increasing. Major blessings from Christ! Mike
-
iwanttolivelife
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:33 pm
Re: elevate head at night
Actually when I moved to the US, my PND started. I told my mom before that my bed isn't comfortable and I feel like it is not even and I cannot sleep well. After a couple of months, or maybe weeks, I began having PND and became paranoid about my BB.pagmic2 wrote:Sleeping with head up on two pillows lets the post nasal drip run down the throat all night instead of accumulating and congealing in the back of the throat/nose. It helps a lot with morning breath. And without zyrtec I can feel my saliva flow increasing. Major blessings from Christ! Mike
I hate it sooo much!
Have you guys tried traveling to another place? Did it somehow relieve your PND?
-
tieuvodanh
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am
Post nasal drip
I also went to US and got allergy (sneezing,nasal congestion...). But after coming back to my country the allergy has been gone but the PND drip still there. I mean when I was in US , I couldn't breath b/c of nasal congestion so I did the surgery to correct the deviated septum. After that procedure, I got the PND 24/7 (I had to spit out the mucus in my throat all day long). Maybe when you left US, you could still get PND but you won't get seasonal allergy anymore.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.