THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 58 matches

by Leena
Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: having bad breath and being in an "intimate" relat
Replies: 16
Views: 6261


i'm thinking if he tries anything, i might just broach the subject with him... as in, say "you do realise i have bad breath, right?" or something like that.

do you think this is a good or a bad idea?


Oh my God! No! This is absolutely bad idea.
Just imagine the romance in a date where you just ...
by Leena
Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
Replies: 32
Views: 10391

so leena how are you doing with bb since your colonic hydrotherapy?? any improvment, if so how much better??

Hey Me, :D

I see an improvement. In my opinion it is very much under control, depending on the diet. When I eat a huge amount of proteins (especially eggs) it turns bad. But when I ...
by Leena
Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
Replies: 32
Views: 10391

You need to start with three procedures and then one every month. It`s not that bad actually. :D

I am really excited about the results but I wish I could test it with somebody and not rely only on my own perception.
by Leena
Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:48 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PLEASE ALL LISTEN UP - I BEEN TO COLON HYDROTHERAPY YESTERDY
Replies: 36
Views: 11647

Hey Khadija,

I am really happy for you!!!
I think you`ll even feel better after some more procedures.

I`ve felt like 30-40% improvement of the breath after the first procedure, then about 60-70% after the second and then almost 90-100% after the third. It`s been more than a month since the last ...
by Leena
Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
Replies: 32
Views: 10391

Hey all,

I experienced the same difficulties with salt water cleansing. It took me more than an hour to drink that water.

However with colon hydro therapy I felt better from the first time and I felt my BB was much less. Now I think I don`t have BB 90% of the time. It`s the first time in my life ...
by Leena
Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
Replies: 32
Views: 10391

great news Leena. I've had similar results with salt water colon cleansing.

So it came back?
My therapist said it must be done every month and that`s what I`m planning to do. I think the colon hydro therapy is stronger than the salt water cleanse so you should try it, it must definitely help you ...
by Leena
Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:09 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
Replies: 32
Views: 10391

I didn`t mean to say the results stay for months just because it has been only two-three weeks since I`ve done it. However the results stay so far.

I`ll definitely do some more procedures in a couple of weeks. It`s just that the therapist said three is OK for a beginning then a little pause and ...
by Leena
Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Colon Hydro Therapy
Replies: 32
Views: 10391

Colon Hydro Therapy

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share something that had very positive effect on my BB. I`ve had a colon hydro therapy (three procedures) and it was very good for fighting BB. I didn`t really excpect it to cure BB or even affect it at all (I had some secret hopes though) but now I can honestly say it ...
by Leena
Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Update of my situation
Replies: 24
Views: 6114

My boyfriend also seems to be immuned. He never reacts to my BB. My prevoius boyfriend didn`t react either.
I have been thinking how it happens and I think it`s that in the beginning the smell is not very strong because when we are just starting a relationship, we do our best to cover it (brushing ...
by Leena
Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Update of my situation
Replies: 24
Views: 6114

Wow Leena, our situations are so similar. I'm fairly certain that my bb has improved especially since the sour smell is barely noticeable(and sometimes not even there) when I lick my wrist now(even after I drink a huge cafe latte!). Before, there would be that strong vinegar scent 20mins. after I ...
by Leena
Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Update of my situation
Replies: 24
Views: 6114

Busted,

I really think there are millions of reasons for someone to touch their nose or turn their head. Today I`ve been observing other people at work - they do that when they talk to people I know have a normal breath.

However, I do have BB or at least I had it before the tonsillectomy. I`ve ...
by Leena
Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:55 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: An Update of my situation
Replies: 24
Views: 6114

Hey Hopeful,

After my tonsillectomy in August I feel exactly like you.
I mean I notice some results but I don`t have an idea for the real result. The lick wrist test gives a less sour smell. I don`t have any bad taste or something 95% of the time.
When I touch my throat or the back of my tongue ...
by Leena
Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Blood type relationship with BB?
Replies: 4
Views: 2612

My blood type is AB+.
by Leena
Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Documentary about chronic halitosis?
Replies: 23
Views: 6776

I know exactly how you feel, Busted. I also understand what Leena is trying to say... but reality is poeple smell shit and they will do anything to avoid it.

There is no imagination involved. Leena if you are a woman, then maybe it's a bit different?
I still think there is a lot of imagination ...
by Leena
Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Documentary about chronic halitosis?
Replies: 23
Views: 6776

Busted, all you say is very sad.
I don`t know if people really make all this comments when being around you. Maybe they do, maybe you perceive some things they say as a comment about BB when actually it`s not. I know how our mind tricks us when we have been focusing on BB so much. At some point I ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗