THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 22 matches
- Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:13 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Whats the point in living anymore?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24901
Whats the point in living anymore?
I spend what little money i have to look nice and smell nice. But sometimes i wonder "whats the point?". People think o am unhygienic and dirty and this is what upsets me the most. I am a good looking guy and women show interest in me but I can't accept their offer as I think they deserve better ...
we are doomed
Destined to live like a recluse. Life is not life. We are trapped in a room watching it all go by.
- Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: why do people rub their nose?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3566
nose rubbing
Regarding nose rubbing... Imagine something made contact with your nose that smelt awful...and covering your nose woukd be too obvious... So to rub the nose would cover the nose from the smell but at the same time make it look like your nose was itching... Even though rubbing the nose offends us as ...
- Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm not trash facebook page
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1319
you Facebook page
I have visited your page and think it is very good. I suffer from terrible bad breath and visiting pages like yours give me great comfort in knowing that i am not alone in my suffering.
- Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:31 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dating Each Other is Very Possible!!!
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4542
dating eachother
yes dating each other is possible. but the problem is we live all over the world and I am yet to find anyone in my area that suffers from bb let alone a female. if there is any females in the Manchester area of England please contact me by private message. my name is shabby and you can email me on ...
- Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: why do people rub their nose?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3566
rubbing noses
I think its cos when my poo breath makes contact with someones nose they feel they have to rub their nose to remove the smell away from their nose.
- Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:45 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: why wont doctors help us?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 19913
surgery?
When i say surgery i mean doctors surgery ( thats what we call them in the uk). Also i cant fund out the root cause cos i have tried everything(tinsil stones, pnd,acid reflux,gum disease, dental checkups,scrubbung the tongue) the doctors cannot identify what is causung it and neither can I. I cant ...
- Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:20 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: why wont doctors help us?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 19913
why wont doctors help us?
Today i was at my lowest. After 15 years of doctors and dentists and specialist's (ENT etc) my doctor was very rude and told me i was just gonna have to live with BB and accept that this is who i am. I wanted to scream my head off. The doctor said i was wasting the surgerys time and my appointment ...
- Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 36211
thanatos,s story is exactly like mine
I read a post by a guy called thanatos that said he doesnt wanna get into another relationship. This is exactly how i feel. I am a good looking man and women show interest in me but i think they deserve better. Theres nothing worse than that look on a womans face the first time she smells my.poo ...
- Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:56 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: ever overheard people talking about your breath?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 36211
ever overheard people talking about your breath?
Bb has made me a recluse. But recently i went to a meeting at my local library about depression. Christmas was very sad and lonely for me so i went along for the company as my doctor advised me it would do me good. There was a 20 minute interval for refreshments and i stepped out of the building to ...
what's with the nastiness
The world has been so cruel to us. Dont be nasty to eachother
- Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5250
bb fetish?
Stinkboo...you're a asshole..if you knew for one minute what we are going through. The nasty comments, the rude looks, people calling us dirty, then you would understand that there is nothing to like about bad breath.
GOD/ALLAH/BUDDHA/SATAN HAS GIVEN YOU FRESH BREATH....SO ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND STOP ...
GOD/ALLAH/BUDDHA/SATAN HAS GIVEN YOU FRESH BREATH....SO ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND STOP ...
- Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:44 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Now I know my breath isn't delusional
- Replies: 6
- Views: 20419
why do doctors say they cant smell it ?
I have been to many doctors and dentists in my life and every one of them says they cant smell it. OK MR DOCTOR/DENTIST THEN WHY DO YOU COVER YOUR NOSE EVERY TIME I SPEAK?. In the uk doctors get paid a hell of alot of money and they refuse to help me. Everyday i see the reaction on peoples faces ...
- Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:31 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Don't give up, please read!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 18301
i dont want to live anymore
Your post was good...but of little comfoer to me....bb has moulded me into something i never thought i would become. I have become.withdrawn and isolated...
Please will you be my friend...my email is [email protected]
Please will you be my friend...my email is [email protected]
- Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: i went out today
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1578
i have women who look at me also
But where i differ to you is that it upsets me that i cannot talk to them. I wanna kiss n hold n whisper sweet words till the sun goes down but i cannot. I have realised that life has been cruel to me but i reason with myself that if it wasnt me suffering from bb it would be someone else. THROUGH ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.